Minecraft Java Edition 1.13 Update Aquatic!
Featuring dozens of new features, creatures and adventures!
It’s finally arrived! Minecraft 1.13.2 brings some of the largest and most exciting changes to the base game since 2014 and hosting it on your Minecraft server couldn’t be easier.
The world is your oyster and the oceans are the pearl. Swim with the dolphins, breed sea turtles, collect tropical fish, harvest sea-life and take advantage of some exciting new mechanics.
If that isn’t enough for you, then don’t forget to check the depths for shipwrecks and buried treasures. But look out for the Drowned, these underwater undead are not to be taken lightly.
If you can defeat them, you may earn yourself a Trident. These new weapons can be enchanted to return after you throw them, help you swim faster and even let you soar through the rainy skies and call thunder down on foes during storms.
Why play Minecraft 1.13.2?
- The largest overhaul to the “vanilla” Minecraft game in years.
- New monsters and friendly animals to meet, defeat and tame.
- New blocks and items for building amazing constructs.
- An entirely new ocean-based world type.
Why play Minecraft 1.13.2 on a server?
Let’s be honest with each other, Minecraft is always more fun with friends!
This update adds so much to the experience you will want to explore and discover it all together.
Share your underwater adventures, take advantage of new mechanics with machines and contraptions that make life easy and, of course, become master of the seas with amazing Trident powers.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Minecraft Vanilla 1.13.2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and explore an amazing new world with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Minecraft minecraft vanilla 1.13.2 Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Minecraft Vanilla 1.13.2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!