Minecraft 1.19 the Wild Update Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
20% off Minecraft Hosting for the server lifetime. Use Promo Code DEEPDARK
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Get up to explore the dampest and darkest parts of the world in your wildest journeys. - The Wild Update 1.19
Minecraft 1.19 server hosting (Java Edition) has arrived. Explorers, adventurers, mud enthusiasts! Get ready to explore all the new features of the Wild Update. This update features:
- Frogs from different biomes are waiting to be discovered by you!
- The Swamp and Deep Dark biome are coming to the Overworld! Venture in to find the Mangrove trees and find the spread of the Sculk Veins.
- Keep an ear out for the Warden as they love to barge in on all kinds of noise.
- Allay is joining in to help you collect all the loot and dance to the music!
- As well as various improvements and tweaks for world-class gameplay
Free Minecraft 1.19 Hosting Trial
We’re excited for you to start enjoying The Wild Update Server with friends today, and hearing all about your adventures. Why not start a Free Minecraft 1.19 Server with a 24 hour Trial. Order and transfer your world anytime to a 24/7 premium hosting package.
Try our 7 day hosting packages from $1.49, £0.99, €0.99!
Manage Your Worlds in Style
StickyPiston’s panel sits on top of Multicraft’s rock solid infrastructure, our development team have pimped the panel with some amazing features (Instance Manager, World Manager, Resource Pack Hosting) for organising all your Minecraft worlds, no matter the version.
- Multiple server instances
- No FTP required to manage your worlds
- Drag and drop world upload with resource pack hosting included
- Create custom worlds from any seed
- Duplicate, rename, and download worlds in seconds
- Swap and Activate multiple worlds
If you already have a server with us, you can easily upgrade to Minecraft 1.19 by following our update instructions.
Premium Minecraft Support
If you come across any bugs, our support team is open and we are happy to gather and send feedback to Mojang on your behalf. Just open a support ticket with your questions or issues at any time.
The Adventure Starts Here - Minecraft Minecraft 1.19 Server
Minecraft 1.19 the Wild Update Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.15)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|