Village & Pillage in Minecraft 1.14.4 (Java Edition)
Minecraft 1.14.4 server hosting (Java Edition) has arrived. Defend a village, pillage your friends, use new tools and tame new pets. This is the new face of Minecraft.
- Set up a campfire and keep warm through the night.
- Master ranged combat with the newly added crossbows.
- Earn the new “Hero of the village” ability by defending your people.
- Brand new ways to craft like the blast furnace and cartography table.
- Pandas and Foxes to keep you company and patrols and raids to avoid.
This is the update you’ve been waiting for. There are so many new features it’s hard to name them all. Mobs, AI, events, foods, crafting, exploring, world-generation. Nearly every aspect of the game you love has been given new life, making Minecraft 1.14.4 a completely fresh experience for new and seasoned players.
We’re excited to bring you Village & Pillage server hosting and we can’t wait to see what you create with the new options and abilities that this update provides.
If you think you know Minecraft, think again and learn all over how to create defences, craft the most useful items and get to grips with the new pets, weapons, tools and more. Now is the time to host a Minecraft server and gather your friends for an adventure unlike any you’ve had before.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Minecraft Vanilla 1.14.4 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Minecraft minecraft vanilla 1.14.4 Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Minecraft Vanilla 1.14.4 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!