Minecraft 1.20 the Trails & Tales Update Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Minecraft 1.20 server hosting has arrived!
Minecraft 1.20 server hosting (Java Edition) has arrived. Trails & Tales Update brings you a fresh look for Minecraft which comes with a lot of new blocks, mobs, a new biome and much more, which includes:
- Rediscovered ancient mob, Sniffer, digs for torchflower seeds
- Hanging Signs: sign your Minecraft builds, express yourself
- Cherry Grove biome: with Pink Petals and Cherry Wood
- Trail Ruins: archaeology site whit suspicious gravel
- Fresh look with new Bamboo Wood for building
Watch what’s new in Minecraft Hosting 1.20 Trails & Tales
Watch more Slicedlime video for Minecraft updates
Free Minecraft 1.20 Hosting Trial
We’re excited for you to start enjoying The Trails & Tales Server with friends today, and hearing all about your adventures. Why not start a Free Minecraft 1.20 Server with a 24 hour Trial. Order and transfer your world anytime to a 24/7 premium hosting package.
Try our 7 day hosting packages from $1.49, £0.99, €0.99!
Manage Your Worlds in Style
StickyPiston’s panel sits on top of Multicraft’s rock solid infrastructure, our development team have pimped the panel with some amazing features (Instance Manager, World Manager, Resource Pack Hosting) for organising all your Minecraft worlds, no matter the version.
- Multiple server instances
- No FTP required to manage your worlds
- Drag and drop world upload with resource pack hosting included
- Create custom worlds from any seed
- Duplicate, rename, and download worlds in seconds
- Swap and Activate multiple worlds
Find out how to manage your Minecraft world in this guide.
If you already have a server with us, you can easily upgrade to Minecraft 1.20 by following our update instructions.
Premium Minecraft Support
If you come across any bugs, our support team is open and we are happy to gather and send feedback to Mojang on your behalf. Just open a support ticket with your questions or issues at any time.
The Adventure Starts Here - Minecraft Minecraft 1.20 Server
Minecraft 1.20 the Trails & Tales Update Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|