Minecraft Vanilla 1.15 Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Buzzy Bees and Pleasantries in Minecraft 1.15 (Java Edition)
Minecraft 1.15 server hosting (Java Edition) has arrived. With a whole new way to play and dozens of bug fixes, now is the time to update and try the latest additions to Minecraft.
- Honey Blocks add new options for automation, movement and traps
- Bee-friend or anger the local hives and gather honey bottles
- Use your campfire to calm bees and harvest in peace
- Various bug fixes and optimisations for smoother gameplay
- Updates to existing blocks and items to improve their usability
Mojang has been hard at work introducing a new mob to the game with bees and they are fantastic! Harvest honey, pollinate your flowers and face the dangers of beekeeping. Not only are the new bees an interesting addition to your exploration, the honey block opens doors into new redstone contraptions, automatic doors and new ways to trap enemies and move around your base.
Multiple bug fixes and optimisations have been introduced and they are a welcome addition that players have been waiting for. Various command inputs and existing blocks/items have been optimised as well introductions to help smoother gameplay on servers.
We’re excited to offer our Minecraft 1.15 server hosting to you and we’ll be busy bees gathering information and keeping you updated on the progress of the release. While this update does not add as much content as previous releases (We’re looking at you 1.14) it is definitely a welcome addition and we look forward to seeing what everyone creates on their servers.
If you are already hosting with StickyPiston on a previous version of Minecraft, you can easily;
- Backup your existing world
- Update to 1.15 in the instance manager
- Or even install a brand new world on a fresh instance
This article will show you the steps above:
How to change your Minecraft version to 1.15
If you come across any bugs (that aren’t bees!) our support is always open and we are happy to gather and send feedback to Mojang on your behalf. Just open a ticket with your questions or issues any time: open a support ticket
Start a free trial of Minecraft Vanilla 1.15 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Total Peace of Mind
The Adventure Starts Here - Minecraft Minecraft 1.15 Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.15)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Minecraft Vanilla 1.15 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!