The Official Jurassicraft Modpack - DragonPeas Network Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Embark on a journey through time!
The Official modpack of Jurassicraft 2, produced by the DragonPeas Network.
Use the Jurassicraft 2 mod to build, gather, discover and breed your very own dinosaur park. What could possibly go wrong?
Helping to enhance the experience, the mods in the pack have been picked to add extra building options, technology and automation to assist in resource gathering and some simple quality of life mods to make the game work for you.
Why play Jurassicraft Official?
- Collect and breed dinosaurs from various biomes and climates.
- Discover ways to bring lost species back to life.
- Pretend to be Jeff Goldblum any time you like.
- Build the park of your dreams and open it to the adoring public.
Why play Jurassicraft Official on a server?
Perhaps hiring some friends to be Raptor trainers, Tour Guides and T-Rex handlers would be a good idea and if there is a breakout, you don’t need to outrun the dinos, you only need to outrun everyone else.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of The Official Jurassicraft Modpack - DragonPeas Network right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and tame a raptor with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse The Official Jurassicraft Modpack Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The Official Jurassicraft Modpack - DragonPeas Network Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!