Resonant Rise 3 Server Hosting
Released January 2015
This is the Daddy of Modpacks in 1.7.10 minecraft, get ready to Rise
ATLauncher Resonant Rise 1.7.10 (also known as Resonant Rise 3) is the primary modpack of the RR project that contains the most up-to-date version of the modpack developed by the original maintainers. Three cheers for regular updates! By fans of modded Minecraft for fans of modded Minecraft: whether you want to build something big or technical, something small or magical, or just something pretty and impressive – or even pretty impressive! – we have the mods for you.
Resonant rise 1.7.10 has been split up into 2 sub-packs for computers that can’t really handle a huge input of mods, there’s Lite : for computers that can’t handle a lot of mods needs 2GB of ram, Mainline : The same as the previous Resonant Rise Mainline needs 3GB of memory.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mod for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your ATL Resonant Rise 3 Mainline 1.7.10 Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order ATLauncher Resonant Rise 3 Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||30||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code NEWYEAR2017 for 30% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
Resonant Rise 3 Instructions
This modpack is the kitchen sink of modpacks, not all the mods are enabled by default.
The pack comes in 4 different configurations:
- Mainline (220.127.116.11-RC)
- Lite (18.104.22.168-RC)
- Project Flux (22.214.171.124-RC)
- Absque Sole (126.96.36.199-RC)
depending on which server you’ve ordered you’ll need to make sure the correct mods installed otherwise you’ll get a mod rejections error when joining your server.
How to install the client
- Open ATLauncher and click the Pack tab
- Find Resonant Rise Mainline
- Click the “New Instance” button
- Choose the version to install, the latest will be the correct one
- Depending on which server you have first click the Clear All button then check “Lite”, “Mainline”, “Project Flux”, “Absque Sole” in the Optional Mods list
- Now click the “Install” button and the pack will start installing
- Once install click the Instances tab and click play on Resonant Rise
You can enable extra mods on the server by following this guide Enable mods in your modpack. Make sure you make a backup of your world if you add new mods because it may not be possible to remove a mod after it has been added.
If you are having problems with Resonant Rise 3 contact support.
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France Free Server Trial
Resonant Rise 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!