Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
R.A.D. Exploration in Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons
Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons (R.A.D.) server hosting offers a new RPG style experience for you and your friends to explore and conquer.
- Delve into ruins, dungeons and structures in the wild for treasure.
- Explore over a dozen dimensions.
- Fight a multitude of bosses and monsters across worlds.
- Complete quests to unlock new gear and loot options.
- Upgrade and improve your skills to get the edge on your team-mates.
Gather your friends and venture forth into a world of classic RPG gaming. With a range of weaponry, equipment and potions to improve your survivability, you’re guaranteed to need to plan ahead to beat the dungeons. Over a dozen dimensions give you boss fights, new biomes to explore and new challenges to overcome. With a mix of pre-made and procedural locations to explore, you’ll always find something new to delve into with your friends. Along with a quest book that grants special skills and amazing loot, you’ll be a master dungeon crawler in no time.
But while you’re out exploring with your friends, don’t forget to build a place to call home. A headquarters for your adventurers guild with all the modern amenities to help you advance and become the heroes you are destined to be.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons minecraft server modpack.
- Bibliotheca (by EwyBoy)
- Born in a Barn (by Speiger)
- Cavern II (by _kegare)
- AdventureBags (by SirShadowXY)
- Biome Bundle (by MC_Pitman)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Aether Legacy (by 115kino)
- Advanced Hook Launchers (by EnderLanky)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- EnhancedVisuals (by CreativeMD)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Customized Dungeon Loot (by XxRexRaptorxX)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- GottschCore (by gottsch)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ForgeEndertech (by EnderLanky)
- Doggy Talents (by Percivalalb)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Electroblob’s Wizardry (by electroblob)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Enchantment Descriptions (by Darkhax)
- Hunting Dimension (by Darkhax)
- DimensionalDoors (by DimensionalDevelopment)
- Giacomo’s Foundry (by Zacomat)
- EZStorage 2 (by zero__fall)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Engineers Workshop (by EwyBoy)
- Quality Tools (by Tmtravlr)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- MegaLoot (by Winter_Grave)
- Keyboard Wizard (by mrnerdy42)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Portable Crafting (by gr8pefish)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Level Up! (by BeetoGuy)
- CplPibald’s Tweaks (by CplPibald)
- Prefab (by WuestMan)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Open Terrain Generator (OTG) (by team_otg)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Leaf Decay Accelerator (by bdew)
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Potion Core (by Tmtravlr)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Just Enough Buttons (by universaI)
- Ordinary Coins (by flametaichou)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Terracart Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Weapon Levels (by kenijey)
- ViesCraft – Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- V-Tweaks (by oitsjustjose)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- Scaling Health (by SilentChaos512)
- The Beneath (by Shinoow)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands (by MrCompost)
- VanillaTweaks (by strikerrocker)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Xaero’s Minimap (Fair-play Edition) (by xaero96)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Progressive Bosses (by Insane96MCP)
- The Eight Fabled Blades (by shelterrin)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!