Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
R.A.D. Exploration in Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons!
Featuring (almost) every Modded Minecraft dimension there is.
If you like roguelike games, dungeon crawlers or combat-based RPGs then this is the perfect pack to host on your modded Minecraft server.
Procedurally generated ruins and structures work alongside templates to create an ever-evolving landscape to explore and plunder.
If that isn’t enough then you can unlock and adventure through many dimensions including; The Twilight Forest, The Betweenlands, The Aether, The Beneath and many Cavern worlds for extra challenge.
To unlock the best gear and upgrade your skills to master levels, you’ll need to follow the quest book and unlock it’s rewards.
Why play R.A.D.?
- Delve into ruins, dungeons and structures in the wild for treasure.
- Explore over a dozen dimensions.
- Fight a multitude of bosses and monsters across worlds.
- Complete quests to unlock new gear and loot options.
- Upgrade and improve your skills to get the edge on your team-mates.
Why play R.A.D. on a server?
With a roguelike feel and adventuring as a top priority, gathering your friends and venturing forth is sure to be an excellent experience.
Dungeons will challenge even the most talented groups of friends and dimension hopping can leave you in a sticky situation without some backup!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons minecraft server modpack.
- Bibliotheca (by EwyBoy)
- Born in a Barn (by Speiger)
- Cavern II (by _kegare)
- AdventureBags (by SirShadowXY)
- Biome Bundle (by MC_Pitman)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Aether Legacy (by 115kino)
- Advanced Hook Launchers (by EnderLanky)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- EnhancedVisuals (by CreativeMD)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Customized Dungeon Loot (by XxRexRaptorxX)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- GottschCore (by gottsch)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ForgeEndertech (by EnderLanky)
- Doggy Talents (by Percivalalb)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Electroblob’s Wizardry (by electroblob)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Enchantment Descriptions (by Darkhax)
- Hunting Dimension (by Darkhax)
- DimensionalDoors (by DimensionalDevelopment)
- Giacomo’s Foundry (by Zacomat)
- EZStorage 2 (by zero__fall)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Engineers Workshop (by EwyBoy)
- Quality Tools (by Tmtravlr)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- MegaLoot (by Winter_Grave)
- Keyboard Wizard (by mrnerdy42)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Portable Crafting (by gr8pefish)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Level Up! (by BeetoGuy)
- CplPibald’s Tweaks (by CplPibald)
- Prefab (by WuestMan)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Open Terrain Generator (OTG) (by team_otg)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Leaf Decay Accelerator (by bdew)
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Potion Core (by Tmtravlr)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Just Enough Buttons (by universaI)
- Ordinary Coins (by flametaichou)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Terracart Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Weapon Levels (by kenijey)
- ViesCraft – Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- V-Tweaks (by oitsjustjose)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- Scaling Health (by SilentChaos512)
- The Beneath (by Shinoow)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands (by MrCompost)
- VanillaTweaks (by strikerrocker)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Xaero’s Minimap (Fair-play Edition) (by xaero96)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Progressive Bosses (by Insane96MCP)
- The Eight Fabled Blades (by shelterrin)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!