Shattered Ring Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Bring in the world of Elden Ring to Minecraft
Shattered Ring will firmly grasp the player’s hand with a lot of dangers that are unique to this pack.
- Campfire Spawn and Tweaks gives you a campfire that you can spawn from instead of needing to use a bed to crawl into. It’s perfect for the usage of adventurers who are afraid of losing the area their stuff falls to.
- Carry all tools on your Tool Belt. This handy-dandy item allows you to keep all your tools into an inventory spot, allowing you to carry your Pickaxe, Axe, Sword, Shovel, and Hoe all onto one slot.
- Returning from the depths of the Nether and the far reaches of the End, Ice and Fire: Dragons return that will need to be watch out carefully for as they have been known to tear up the lands around them.
- Healing isn’t something simple you can get from eating anymore, but using the Estus flask you should be able to restore a small portion of your health to get a quick boost in getting away or resisting a small hit.
Inspired by the hit game Elden Ring, Shattered Ring features a new combat system alongside hundreds of other interesting points to discover. The new combat system of Epic Fight changes the combat to be more souls-like, requiring you to dodge and parry attacks from mobs while also watching when you attack to avoid taking the most possible damage. Epic Knights will also enhance how you handle the new combat by also bringing in tons of new weaponry from spears to maces and even halberds. You’ll need to learn this combat and your new weaponry to take down the Mutant Beasts and the Mutant More counterparts, deadly mobs created from a strange Chemical X that need to be taken with caution or possibly even avoided altogether.
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Shattered Ring Modpack Server
Shattered Ring Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|