Spigot Server Hosting
Trusted Workhorse behind all the Minecraft Networks
Spigot 1.11 is the core of any Minecraft Hosting and Network setup. Spigot allows your server to use plugins in the same way that Bukkit does, Spigot is default in our BungeeCord Network hosting package.
“Simply put, Spigot is it. Spigot is that ‘special sauce’ used by many of the world’s top Minecraft servers to ensure that they can cope with their huge player base and ensure the satisfaction of their players. Spigot works by reducing and eliminating many causes of lag”
Here’s some of the reason you should use Spigot 1.11 :
- TPS increases
- Optimized growth, decay and chunk ticking
- Automatic conversion between online and offline mode.
- Auto stack merging for items and experience orbs
- Chunk garbage collector to prevent chunk leaks
- Configurable values for many vanilla/Bukkit messages (e.g. whitelist, no permission)
- Optimized anti x-ray (Orebfuscator)
- Efficient Netty networking engine
- Smart crash and hang detection / prevention
- Reverse compatibility with CraftBukkit plugins
- Spigot 1.11 Prevents server load caused by maps in item frames
- Automatically stays up-to-date with the latest CraftBukkit changes
- Fine control over growth rates, chunks, and ticks
- Optimized tick loop
- Memory-reducing nibble arrays
For more features head over to the official about Spigot 1.11 Page
Bukkit Plugin Packs
You can choose ready made plugin packs. Choose them when you order and configure your Minecraft server, these work with CraftBukkit,Spigot & also modded servers.
Useful Server Links
Order Minecraft Spigot Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code SPRING25 for 25% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
Spigot Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!