Attack of the B-Team Server Hosting
Released January 2014
Attack of The B-Team Server Modpack was designed with one thing in mind, crazy mad science!
With the help of the B-Team we hand picked the wackiest mods we could find and shoved them all in a modpack for you guys. The result is Attack of the B-Team Server!
This is the hit mod pack of this year, and is the entrance mod that got so may minecrafters into modded servers, the mods in this B-Team pack are not too serious, they have a fun edge to them which make you go wow! You will get to grips with these mods quickly.
The mods terrain generation is amazing using the Biome’s O’ Plenty mod to make exploring around this mod so refreshing. This modpack comes with the latest MCPC+, which improves the servers performance and allows plugins to be installed.
Attack of the B-Team comes with Essentials plugin installed already! So you can /sethome, /tp, /give, /heal and also set the spawn. There are so many more commands you can find here
Get your Technic Attack of the B-Team Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order Technic Pack Attack of the B-Team Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
Join our public Attack of the B-Team Server
EU Attack of The B-Team 20 Slots 3.5GB
Join IP : bteameu.stickypiston.co
US Attack of The B-Team 20 Slots 3.5GB
Join IP : bteamus.stickypiston.co
|* Recommended Max Players||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code SEP10 for 10% off for 3 months hosting.
(Click to Activate 10%)
Attack of the B-Team Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Attack of the B-Team minecraft server modpack.
- Advanced Genetics by ObsiLP
- Archimedes Ships by Balkondeur Alpha
- Artifice by Shukaro
- Biomes o' Plenty by TDWP_FTW
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, Darwin by Manchou
- Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA
- Enhanced Portals 2 by Alz454
- Flan's Mod w/ Parts Pack/Modern Warfare/Titan Pack by jamioflan
- Food Plus by JoseTheCrafter
- Fossils and Archaeology by CannibalVox
- Galacticraft by Micdoodle8
- Hamsterrific by Razzleberry Fox
- Hamsters Forever by CannibalVox
- Hats by iChun
- Liquid XP by immibis
- Map Writer by Davey Liam
- Minecraft Minions by AtomicStryker
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy
- Morph by iChun
- Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod by Mr. Crayfish
- Natura by mDiyo
- Not Enough Items by Chicken Bones
- NEI Plugins by Mistaqur
- Open Blocks by Mikeemoo
- Project Red by Mr. TJP and Chicken Bones
- qCraft by Dan200
- Random Things by lumien
- Saintspack (Dubstep Gun) by Thieves
- Secret Rooms by AbrarSyed
- Statues by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Sync by iChun
- The Necromancy Mod by sirolf2009/Ported by CannibalVox
- Thermal Expansion by King Lemming
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- Trailmix by iChun
- Tropicraft by The Tropicraft Team
- Waila by Prof Mobius
- Waypoints by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Witchery by Emoniph
- World of Dinos by CannibalVox
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France Free Server Trial
Attack of the B-Team Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!