Crazy, Mad Science in Attack of the B-Team!
Built by the B-Team to provide a crazy alternative for fans of the Technic Launcher.
The hit modpack that opened the doors of modded Minecraft for many players is available to host on your modded Minecraft server right now! Attack of the B-Team is a collection of crazy, light-hearted mods with an aim to let you and your friends get to grips with things at your own pace.
MCPC+ comes pre-installed allowing the use of plugins and improving the performance of the pack overall.
So gather your team and prepare to build some crazy contraptions to conquer the world.
Why play Attack of the B-Team?
- Made with fun in mind to promote light-hearted gameplay.
- Biomes o Plenty creates a beautiful world to explore.
- Automation, mechanisation and more are all at your fingertips.
Why play Attack of the B-Team on a server?
Designed for fun and light-hearted gameplay, this pack promote some fun competition and incentives for trading and expanding.
Every Attack of the B-Team server comes with Essentials plugin installed already!
So you can `/sethome`, `/tp`, `/give`, `/heal` and also set the spawn.
There are so many more commands you can find here.
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Attack of the B-Team right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and live as a mad scientist in Attack of the B-Team!
Join our public Attack of the B-Team Server
EU Attack of The B-Team 20 Slots 3.5GB
Join IP : bteameu.stickypiston.co
US Attack of The B-Team 20 Slots 3.5GB
Join IP : bteamus.stickypiston.co
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Attack of the B-Team Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Attack of the B-Team Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Attack of the B-Team minecraft server modpack.
- Advanced Genetics by ObsiLP
- Archimedes Ships by Balkondeur Alpha
- Artifice by Shukaro
- Biomes o' Plenty by TDWP_FTW
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, Darwin by Manchou
- Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA
- Enhanced Portals 2 by Alz454
- Flan's Mod w/ Parts Pack/Modern Warfare/Titan Pack by jamioflan
- Food Plus by JoseTheCrafter
- Fossils and Archaeology by CannibalVox
- Galacticraft by Micdoodle8
- Hamsterrific by Razzleberry Fox
- Hamsters Forever by CannibalVox
- Hats by iChun
- Liquid XP by immibis
- Map Writer by Davey Liam
- Minecraft Minions by AtomicStryker
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy
- Morph by iChun
- Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod by Mr. Crayfish
- Natura by mDiyo
- Not Enough Items by Chicken Bones
- NEI Plugins by Mistaqur
- Open Blocks by Mikeemoo
- Project Red by Mr. TJP and Chicken Bones
- qCraft by Dan200
- Random Things by lumien
- Saintspack (Dubstep Gun) by Thieves
- Secret Rooms by AbrarSyed
- Statues by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Sync by iChun
- The Necromancy Mod by sirolf2009/Ported by CannibalVox
- Thermal Expansion by King Lemming
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- Trailmix by iChun
- Tropicraft by The Tropicraft Team
- Waila by Prof Mobius
- Waypoints by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Witchery by Emoniph
- World of Dinos by CannibalVox
Attack of the B-Team Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!