The Walking Dead has landed in minecraft!
Welcome to The Crafting Dead Minecraft Server, the minecraft version of the award winning TV series Walking Dead.
Run from the hordes of terrifying zombies that plague the lands of minecraftia. With their own mod which involves thirst surely making this modpack more challenging especially in basic survival. This mod adds a ton of awesome items, ranging from guns, new zombie AI, better sound effects and much more! This mod really makes you feel like you are in a zombie infested Minecraft where you have to fight for your life!
Get your Technic Crafting Dead Minecraft Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of The Crafting Dead : Origins right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack The Crafting Dead Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The Crafting Dead : Origins Instructions
How to reset and change the The Crafting Dead map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your The Crafting Dead map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting The Crafting Dead is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with The Crafting Dead : Origins contact support.
The Crafting Dead : Origins Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!