Vanilla but with fun perks!
The goal with Technic Maerapack 2 is to make a modpack which generates a world (vanilla) so that if one chooses to change modpack or play without modpack, the world will not have large chunks of missing blocks due to missing ores, trees, rock types, sediments, etc.
With added dimensions to journey throughout, Maerapack 2 includes Erebus Dimension and fun little perks to add to the current worlds, Gany’s Nether/End to make the 2 well known dimensions a little more exciting. There only may be 19 mods included in this pack but they make a huge difference 🙂
Get your Technic Maerapack 2 Modpack Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Maerapack 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Maerapack 2 Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Maerapack 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Maerapack 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Maerapack 2 minecraft server modpack.
- Carpenters Blocks by Mineshopper
- Easy Crafting Mod by SimtropBuggi
- Enchanting Plus by Freyjadono
- Erebus Dimension by MinecraftDL
- Extended Workbench by Naruto1310
- Gany's Nether by ganymedes01
- Gany's End by ganymedes01
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron chests by cpw
- Level Up mod by Remalis
- Minecraft Comes Alive by WildBamaBoy
- More Enchantments by glider521al
- More Nature by Click_Me
- More Swords by Darkhax
- Natural Absorption by FatherToast
- Open Blocks by Mikeemoo
- Random Things by lumien
- Squake Mod by squeek502
- Statues by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
Maerapack 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!