Do you like dinosaurs? Do you like Jurassic Park?
Of course you do, and you’ll love Technic Rexxit: Jurasssic Pack! Built by the creator of Mianite and Ultra Modded Survival, Rexxit is a high tech style modpack that includes dinosaurs, guns, planes, and more. You can build your own Jurassic Park complete with fancy gadgets and weapons to take down dinos should something go wrong. Play with friends or alone, it’s your choice. With Rexxit, tech just got a whole lot more fun!
Rexxit: Jurassic Pack includes all your favorite high tech mods including Mekanism, Thermal Expansion, JurassiCraft, and more. JurassiCraft’s recipes have been modified to include other tech progression, and custom quests will soon be added with progression for many of the mods. And of course, all your favorite utilities such as WAILA, Not Enough Items, and Voxel Map are included. With Rexxit, it’s all about play!
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty And DWG (Default World Gen) mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave..
Order your Technic Rexxit Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Rexxit right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Rexxit Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Rexxit Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Rexxit minecraft server modpack.
- Advanced Genetics by ObsiLP (Team DNA)
- Another One Bites the Dust by ganymedes01
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- Back Tools by iChun
- Better Loading Screen better-loading-screen by AlexIIL
- Better Rain by Wirsbo
- Better Records by Stumblinbear
- Better Storage by copygirl
- Biomes O' Blenty by Glitchfiend
- bspkrs Core by bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel 2 by Automatic_Maiden
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- COFH Core by Team CoFH
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- DWG (Default World Gen) by fireball1725
- Dr. Cyano's Lootable Bodies by Dr. Cyano
- Dynamic Lights by AtomicStryker
- Enchanting Plus by Freyjadono
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- FarSeek by delvr
- Fast Craft by Player
- Flan's Mod by Player
- Forge by LexManos
- Forge multipart by LexManos
- Hatstand by iChun
- Hats by iChun
- iChun Util by iChun
- Iguana Tinker Tweaks by boni/Iguana_Man
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IvToolKit by Ivorforce
- Jabba by ProfMobius
- Jurassicraft by JurassiCraft Team
- LiteLoader by Mumfrey
- LLibrary by iLexiconn
- Lunatrius Core by Lunatrius
- MalisisCore by Ordinastie
- MalisisDoors by Ordinastie
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- MineMenu by dmillerw
- MineTweaker by StanH
- MineTweaker Recipe Maker by Double Door Development
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR97
- Modular PowerSuits by MachineMuse
- Modular PowerSuits Addons by eximius88
- Not Enough Items by ChickenBones
- Nether Ores by PowerCrystals/skyboy026
- Numina by MachineMuse
- OpenComputers by Sangar
- Open Modular Turrets by Poenjabiesous
- OptiFine by sp614x
- Pam's HarvestCraft by sp614x
- Ping by dmillerw
- QMX Files by QMXTech
- Recurrent Complex by Ivorforce
- RedStone Paste by FyberOptic
- Resource Loader by Lumien
- Rexxit Configs by Amaxter
- Rexxit Resources by Amaxter
- Super Crafting Frame by EdgarAllen
- Schematica by Luantrius
- SecurityCraft by Geforce
- Shatter by iChun
- Stackie by Lunatrius
- Starting Inventory by bspkrs, DaftPVF
- Streams by delvr
- Sync by iChun
- Tabby Chat by RocketMan10404/Killjoy1221
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo/boni
- Thermal Dynamincs by Team CoFH
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- Thermal Foundation by Team CoFH
- TiC ToolTips by squeek502
- Tinkers Mechworks by mDiyo
- TradeBooth by aeroc
- TreeCapitator by bspkrs/DaftPVF
- VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelCam by Thatapplefreak
- VoxelLib by The VoxelModPack Team
- What Am I Looking At? by Professor Mobius
- Wireless RedStone ChickenBones Edition by ChickenBones
Rexxit Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!