Ultra Hard-Survival is a HARD pack! It revolves around adventure, no natural health regen, and very little tech.
Ultra Modded-Survival Server is a recreation of the pack CaptainSparklez uses in his new series of the same name. Along with including all the mods CaptainSparklez uses, performance and GUI enhancing ones like Optifine and Novamenu have been added for a better client experience! From OreSpawn and TropiCraft to IC2 and GalactiCraft this is a varied and crazy modpack full of content.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your Technic Launcher Ultra Modded-Survival Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Ultra Modded-Survival right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Ultra Modded-Survival Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Ultra Modded-Survival Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Ultra Modded-Survival minecraft server modpack.
- AE Extra Cells by Leonelf
- Agriculture by Shadowclaimer
- Applied Energistics
- Archimedes' Ships by BalkondeurAlpha
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- Better Sprinting by chylex
- BiblioWoods (Natura, Forestry, and Biomes O' Plenty)
- Billund by dan200
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, and ted80
- Bspkrs Core by bspkrs
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad
- Charge Pads by Myrathi
- Compact Solars by cpw
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Death Counter by iChun
- Den Lib by denoflionsx
- Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- Equivelancy by Lomeli12
- Equivelant Exchange 3 by Pahimar
- Extra Bees & Trees by Binnie
- Extra Utitlies by http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1776056-16417forge-extra-utilities-v103c/
- Factorization by neptunepink
- Flans Mod
- Flat Signs by Myrathi
- FPS Plus by abandenz
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Galacticraft (WIth Planets Addon) by micdoodle8
- Gravity Gun by iChun
- Hats by iChun
- IndustrialCraft 2 by SirusKing
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- LiteLoader by Mumfrey
- LomLib by LomLib
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- MineFactory Reloaded by powercrystals, skyboy026
- Mob Dismemberment by iChun
- Modular Force Field Systems by MachineMuse
- Modular Powersuits
- Morph by iChun
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- Natura by mDiyo
- Nether Ores by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, skyboy026
- Not Enough Codecs
- Not Enough Items by ChickenBones
- ObsidiPlates by Myrathi
- OptiLeaves by RyanDolan123
- OreSpawn by Alanticraft
- Portal Gun by iChun
- Project Red by MrTJP & Chickenbones
- Quarry Plus by yogpstop, denoflions
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Redstone Arsenal by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- Shatter by iChun
- Soul Shards 2 by ShadwDrgn
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Streak by iChun
- Switches by Myrathi
- Sync by iChun
- Telepads by senpaisubaraki
- Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- Translocators by ChickenBones
- TreeCapitator by DaftPVF, bspkrs, Lunatrius
- Tropicraft by The Tropicraft Team
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic (Ben Mazur)
- Voxel Mods by VoxelBox
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
Ultra Modded-Survival Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!