Voltz 2 Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
The Technic Voltz 2 modpack server consists various mods that uses the Universal Electricity API as well as some mods that are compatible with Universal Electricity. The pack consists of various tech mods that uses a standardized electricity system, brining technology and exciting possibilities into Minecraft.
Universal Elecetricity (UE)
The core mod that most of the Voltz pack is built around. A framework that other mods use so that they can all work together.
- Basic Components & Electric Expansion – The core mods for UE. They are primarily concerned with the generaion, storage, and transmission of electrical power.
- Atomic Science – Adds nuclear generation.
- Mekanism – Although it stands as its own mod, Mekeanism integrates with UE. It adds more ways to generate power and process materials. The solar generators alone will help provide you with free electrical energy.
- Modular Force Field System (MFFS) – Create force fields to protect yourself and your machines.
- Complex Machines – Eight high-tech machines, including lasers!
- Assembly Line – No more walking from machine to machine, manually loading and unloading them. Simply build conveyor belts to do all that for you.
- Railcraft – Conveyors work fine for short distances, but what about those long hauls? RailCraft has you covered. A complete overhaul of the existing minecraft rail system. Build industrial steam engines to power your rail production, build a tunnel boring and track laying machine.
- Fluid Mechanics – Allows you to store and transfer any Forge liquid.
- ICBM – Make and launch a wide range of missiles.
- Blastcraft & Defence Plus – Protect yourself from those very same missiles.
- Modular Powersuits – Build yourself your very own powersuit, tailored for your needs.
- Galacticraft – Build a rocket and explore the moon!
- Biotech – An agriculture extension.
- MineChem – Play with the elements.
- Rei’s Minimap
- Inventory Tweaks
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Voltz 2 Modpack Server
Voltz 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.2)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.2)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|