Tekkit 1.6.4 Server Hosting A New Frontier
This is Tekkit’s incredible update, this has been in the pipeline for sometime, Tekkit is being blasted into a new dimension with the Galacticraft by micdoodle8, travel to different planets. MineFactory Reloaded, automate everything! Farm, ranch, and build crazy conveyor belt networks! Thermal Expansion Dozens of factory improvements: ore processing, energy conduits, and liquiducts. Dimensional Doors Create your very own pocket dimension.
Tekkit it to be fully-updated to Minecraft 1.6.4 there are so many changes under the hood. New mods have been added and some old some old favourites have been sidelined. Don’t worry their replacements will bring a smile to your face even after having your favourite toys ripped from your bare mining hands..
The countdown has finished get ready the launch the new improved Tekkit 1.6.4 …time to blast off…
If you are looking for Tekkit Classic Hosting head over here.
Tekkit for Minecraft 1.6.4 Trailer and Interview
Tekkit updated to Minecraft 1.6.4. This is a two part video – a teaser of the amazing mods included in the new Tekkit, and an interview with the people who brought you Technic, the Technic Platform, Tekkit Classic, and Tekkit.
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Tekkit 1.6.4 right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Tekkit 1.6.4 with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Tekkit 1.6.4 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Tekkit 1.6.4 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Tekkit 1.6.4 minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Backpacks by Eydamos
- Balkons Weapon Mod by BalkondeurAlpha
- Jar modification Mods
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- bspkrs Core by bspkrs
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad/Krapht/SirSengir
- Buildcraft Additional Pipes by Flow86
- Buildcraft: Logistic Pipes by RS485 and LP Team
- CalclaviaCore by Calclavia
- MFFS by Calclavia
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by chicken_bones
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- codechickenlib by ChickenBones
- CoFH Core by KingLemmingCoFH
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Dimensional Doors by StevenRS11
- Equivalent Exchange 3 by Pahimar
- EnderStorage by Ecu/chicken_bones
- extracells by M3GA
- ExtraUtils by RWTema
- Forge Multipart by Chicken Bones
- Galacticraft by micdoodle8
- Galacticraft-planets by micdoodle8
- Greg's Lighting by Greg Ewing
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Immibis Microblocks by immibis
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- LegacyJavaFixer by LexManos
- MineFactory Reloaded by Powercrystals
- MPS Addons by Andrew2448/Eximius88
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- Not Enough Items by chicken_bones
- Not Enough Items: Plugins by Mystaqur
- Nether Ores by Powercrystals
- OpenCCSensors by Cloudy and Mikee
- Open Mods Lib by Mikeemoo
- Open Peripheral by Mikee
- Open Peripheral Addons
- Powercrystals Core by Powercrystals
- Project Bench by _bau5
- Project: Red by Mr. TJP and Chicken Bones
- qCraft by dan200
- RedstoneArsenal by Team CoFH
- Redstone In Motion by jakj
- Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
- Simply Jetpacks by Tonius11
- Steve's Carts by Vswe
- Thermal Expansion by KingLemmingCoFH
- Trade Booth by aeroc
- Treecapitator by DaftPVF and bspkrs
- Atomic Science by Calclavia
- Modular Power Suits ue-mps by MachineMuse
- Vending Block by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition by chicken_bones
Tekkit 1.6.4 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!