A True Classic...Tekkit Classic to be Precise
The original technology modpack for the Technic launcher.
Tekkit Classic is one of the first packs to be hosted on modded Minecraft servers and it’s still as strong today as it was on day one.
The focus of the pack is technology with a range of both classic mods and mods you may recognise from updated packs. Explore their roots in Minecraft 1.2.5 and play with mods that aren’t available on newer versions of the game.
IndustrialCraft 2, Buildcraft, Equivalent Exchange, Red Power 2, ComputerCraft and many many more mods can be used and conquered in Tekkit Classic.
Why play Tekkit Classic?
- One of the original packs to explore modded Minecraft.
- Classic favourites with a sprinkle of customisation.
- One of the few remaining packs pre-Minecraft 1.7.10
- Huge library of videos and guides to help progress.
Why play Tekkit Classic on a server?
If you miss the good old days of Minecraft and want to relive them, playing Tekkit Classic is the way to go. Playing Tekkit Classic on a modded server is even better!
Show your friends the way things were done in the beginning, or recreate your earliest creations from your first Minecraft server. Maybe even build some new systems that run even better than before!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Tekkit Classic right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and get your fix of classic Minecraft!
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Tekkit Classic Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Tekkit Classic Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Tekkit Classic minecraft server modpack.
- Balkons Weapon Mod by BalkondeurAlpha
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad/Krapht/SirSengir
- Buildcraft Additional Pipes
- ccSensors by yoskaz01
- IC2 Charging Bench by Drashian
- Modular Force Field System by Immibis
- Not Enough Items by chicken_bones
- Nether Ores by Powercrystals
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Equivalent Exchange 2 by Pahimar
- EnderStorage by Ecu/chicken_bones
- Industrial Craft 2 by Alblaka & IC2 Team
- IC2 Advanced Machines by AtomicStryker
- IC2 Compact Solars by cpw
- Power Converters by Powercrystals
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- RedPower by Eloraam
- IC2 Nuclear Control by Shedar
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeowan
- Matmos by Hurricaaane
- Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
- Tube Stuff by immibis
- Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition by chicken_bones
- ComputerCraft by dan200
Tekkit Classic Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!