Tekkit Classic Server Hosting
The Tekkit Classic Server modpack is primarily concerned with expanding the technological horizon of Minecraft.
It adds a variety of new blocks, items and resources.
Industrial Craft 2
The mod that can be considered as the ‘backbone’ of the Tekkit Classic Server is Industrial Craft 2. The core of IC2 is a new resource, Energy Units (EU). EU can be generated, stored and transmitted using the new blocks and items added by IC2. EU is used to power the machines that you can build.
There are many ways to generate EU: You can burn fuels, collect solar power, leech it from lava, or build a nuclear reactor. There are also many ways to store and transport EU as higher power sources will require higher capacity cables.
To reach the higher technologies requires building a progression of more advanced machinery, requiring more power and more exotic materials. If you like to play legitimately then IC2 alone provides a long-term challenge.
Buildcraft is the resource gathering and logistics mod in the Tekkit Classic Server. It automates the mining and gathering of the world’s resources. In addition to that it also provides you with resource transport and storage systems.
Pump water, oil, or lava through pipes and store it in tanks ready to be processed. Build an automated quarry and send the gathered materials off down tubes to be sorted and stored.
Create prodution lines that automatically craft your collected materials into useful items.
Arthur C Clarke stated, ‘Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.’. Equivalent Exchange is Tekkit’s ‘Magic’ component.
When you have reached the top of the IC2 tech tree then EE is where you will be heading next. When you have a vast amount of power; you have to use it for something. So why not bend the laws of physics to your will?
Red power 2
An extension to Mincraft’s existing Redstone mechanics. Adds new blocks that interact with redstone to help build smaller redstone circuits. Logic gates, simple circuits and clocks that now occupy a single block. Colour-coded wires that allow you to bundle multiple redstone wires across a single block width without interference.
Perfect for the redstone engineer who gets frustrated witht he constraints of vanilla Minecraft. In conjunction with IC2, lets you automate you machines, turning them on and off when required.
If Red Power 2 isn’t powerful enough for you – Static circuits just aren’t flexible enough for you – then why not control everything with computers. ComputerCraft lets you do just that.
Each computer you place will run on it’s own Lua Virtual Machine. By writing scripts you can make programs that respond to user and redstone inputs with screen and redstone outputs. Combined with Red Power 2, ComputerCraft potentially allows you to control all of your machines from a single block.
ComputerCraft also adds disk drives, displays, and a turtle (essentially a mobile computer, that can excavate and build).
There are also a number of smaller mods that enhance the experience further:
- Wireless Redstone
- Power Convertors
- ChickenBone’s Mods
- Not Enough Items
- Rei’s Minimap
- Timber Mod
- Crafting Table III
- Iron Chests
- Immbis’ Mods
- Nuclear Control
- PowerCrystals’ Mods
- Balkon’s Weapon Mod
- Ender Storage
Tekkit Server Part 1 – Jaffa Cake Factory Planning
Simon has set us the task of building a factory to make delicious biscuits in Tekkit! We’re joined by Duncan
Useful Server Links
Order Technic Pack Tekkit Classic Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||24||30||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code AUG10 for 10% off for 3 months hosting.
(Click to Activate 10%)
Tekkit Classic Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Tekkit Classic minecraft server modpack.
- Balkons Weapon Mod by BalkondeurAlpha
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad/Krapht/SirSengir
- Buildcraft Additional Pipes
- ccSensors by yoskaz01
- IC2 Charging Bench by Drashian
- Modular Force Field System by Immibis
- Not Enough Items by chicken_bones
- Nether Ores by Powercrystals
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Equivalent Exchange 2 by Pahimar
- EnderStorage by Ecu/chicken_bones
- Industrial Craft 2 by Alblaka & IC2 Team
- IC2 Advanced Machines by AtomicStryker
- IC2 Compact Solars by cpw
- Power Converters by Powercrystals
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- RedPower by Eloraam
- IC2 Nuclear Control by Shedar
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeowan
- Matmos by Hurricaaane
- Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
- Tube Stuff by immibis
- Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition by chicken_bones
- ComputerCraft by dan200
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France Free Server Trial
Tekkit Classic Memory Requirements
- For good performance order a minimum of 1GB of memory, for best performance 2GB+. Ignoring this will cause lag and out of memory errors. If you don't order enough we'll message you, You can quickly upgrade.
- * Recommended Max Players is the max set in Multicraft. Max players isn't guaranteed since modpack & plugin memory requirements differ greatly between servers. Ignore hosting claims of X players per GB, this used to work pre 2013!