Tekkit Legends Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
A new kind of Tekkit Legend is born
Old-school fun meets a new angle
The ancient power of Tekkit returns in a legendary re-imagining of a classic Minecraft experience. Wield the philosopher’s stone, ride the rails, breed the bees, automate a quarry and much more!
A reminder of classic modded Minecraft, Tekkit Legends polishes everything that makes the game and playing it together so much fun. Indulge a new world of mods, enjoy a new look for your creations and relive your favourite moments in a modpack that should never be explored alone.
Why play Tekkit Legends?
- A classic modlist
- Polished updates and bug fixes
- All your favourite mods in a new light
- Light and easy to run on almost any PC
Why play Tekkit Legends on a server?
In the good old days of Tekkit, modded Minecraft was built to enjoy together and this re-imagined modpack is no different.
A variety of mods are waiting to be rediscovered by you and your friends and what better environment to do that then on a server?
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of Tekkit Legends right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and become a legend!
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Tekkit Legends Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Tekkit Legends Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Tekkit Legends minecraft server modpack.
- AOBD by ganymedes01
- AsieLib by Asie
- Jar modification Mods
- BDLib by BDew
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- BluePower by Quetzi
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad/Krapht/SirSengir
- Buildcraft Additional Pipes by Flow86
- Buildcraft: Logistic Pipes by RS485 and LP Team
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by chicken_bones
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- codechickenlib by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by KingLemmingCoFH
- ComputerCraftEdu by Dan200, TeacherGaming, and E-Line Media
- ComputerCraft: Immibis's Peripherals by immibis
- Computronics by Asie & Vexatos
- Default Options by Blay09
- EnderStorage by Ecu/chicken_bones
- Engineer's Toolbox by emasher
- Forestry by Sir Sengir
- Forge Multipart by Chicken Bones
- Gendustry by bdew
- IC2 Classic by Speiger
- IC2 Nuclear Control by Shedar
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- It's the Little Things by Zlepper
- Just Another Better Barrel Attempt by ProfMobius
- Map Writer by Davey Liam
- MC Discord by CanVox
- Minetweaker by StanH
- ModTweaker by joshie
- Not Enough Items by chicken_bones
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Nether Ores by Powercrystals
- OpenCCSensors by Cloudy and Mikee
- PlanetGuyLib by PlanetGuy
- Power Converters by Powercrystals
- Project E by SinKillerJ
- Qmunity LIb by Quetzi
- QuiverBow by Domochevsky
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- RedstoneArsenal by Team CoFH
- Remain In Motion remaininmotion by planetguy
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- Tube Stuff by immibis
- Modular Power Suits by MachineMuse
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Zetta Industries by The Starchasers
- Tekkit Legends Configs
Tekkit Legends Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!