30 years have passed since the forming of the council, Man, Dwarf and Elf. They came together to try to stop the coming darkness in Angmar. At the same time, you were trying to stop Draconis from destruction and to contain the evil that was spreading to the Overworld.
Sadly, one by one, the free peoples were defeated as the growing evil was stronger than anyone realized. The last time you were here, Strider, now known as Aragorn had said something about the ring you had returned to Bilbo and Gandalf had been researching.
It will be up to you to help fight back this evil and see what can be done to help the Fellowship succeed in a new task. Be strong traveler and know that if ever a Hero was needed, the Hero of Draconis shall be the one to answer that call!
…hope shall not fade.
Get your FTB TolkienCraft III Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of TolkienCraft III right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse TolkienCraft III Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
TolkienCraft III Instructions
The mod list will change often until pack is in release status. Once in full release, this will mean for all intents and purposes the modlist is finalized and map work has begun! Also, the map is currently not available to download as it is not production ready.
If you are having problems with TolkienCraft III contact support.
TolkienCraft III Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about TolkienCraft III minecraft server modpack.
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Agriculture (by knoxhack)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- BQMIE (by brandon3055)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Crash Log Additions (by Dyonovan)
- Birds Nests (by cleverpanda714)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Better Questing Triggerer (by MrAmericanMike)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Forge MultiPart CBE (by covers1624)
- Embers (by elucent)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- ElecCore | Rendering Library (by Elec332)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Custom Starter Gear (by brandon3055)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Expandable Backpacks (by Lellson)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Ice and Fire: Dragons in a whole new light! (by alex1the1666)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Modular Routers (by desht)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Perfect Spawn (by lumien231)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Project Red – Integration (by Mr_TJP)
- Just Enough Dimensions (by masa_)
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded (by oldjunyi)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- MrTJPCore (by Mr_TJP)
- Level Up! (by BeetoGuy)
- Mad Help (by brandon3055)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) (by WildBamaBoy)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Pet Buddy Mod (by senpaisubaraki)
- RadixCore (by WildBamaBoy)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Project Red – Base (by Mr_TJP)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- Better Questing – NPC Integration (by Funwayguy)
- The Camping Mod (by rikmuld)
- Town Builder (by brandon3055)
- Thut Wearables (by patnevis)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Ars Magica 2 (by Torarion)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- ArchitectureCraft (by gcewing)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thut Bling (by patnevis)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- SubLib (by senpaisubaraki)
- Allomancy (by legobmw99)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Wolf Armor and Storage (by CenturionFox)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- ThutCore (by patnevis)
- Roots (by elucent)
- ATLCraft Candles Mod (by AllTheLayers)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- BetterAchievements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Tolkien Tweaks (by brandon3055)
- Antique Atlas (by Hunternif)
- Tolkien Theme [BQ] (by Funwayguy)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Just a Few Fish (by Tmtravlr)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- EZStorage 2 (by zero__fall)
TolkienCraft III Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!