Dragons Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Dragons Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Dragons Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Dragons pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Dragons in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Dragons, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Dragons server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Explore a world conquered by Dragons and willing to work with humans
Dragons Server Hosting provides new creatures within the lands and it’s your goal to collect them all. Using Dragon Mounts to find these beast, you’ll be able to catch them without trouble. Electroblob’s Wizardry can help you with fighting them in case you’re having trouble taming them on a first encounter. Just don’t get them confused with the Ice and Fire dragons, otherwise you will get burnt over.
- Cool Exotic Birds go about your world and lay nests for you to discover
- New and unique animals and items are adding through Zoocraft Discoveries
- Feel Minecraft’s balance return to how it was before with Grimoire of Gaia
- Classic Combat is a simple mod that brings back 1.8’s combat system
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Dragons…
Quick Summary of the Dragons Modpack
Tame the most foul of beast within the Dragons Modpack. There’s not only these fire breathing lizards in this pack, but many different types of large and deadly beasts lurking about. It’ll be up to you to tame them all and fight back against others trying to take a hold of your own success.
What to Expect out of your Dragons Modpack Server
Have fun taming the Dragons around in this modpack. Explore vast regions and lands as you go on a monster taming quest filled with magic. Using Dragon Mounts to provide these creatures to you, you’ll find ways to raise and care for your own dragon. You can then use them to grow into mighty warriors and pets for your own needs. They’ll be able to combat those of Ice and Fire monsters without as much of a problem. Of course when it comes to other dragons, you might want to help them out by learning Electroblob’s Wizardry so you can enhance their power and give better abilities to yourself in case you get separated.
Dragons Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Dragons Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.