Aether Crusade Server Hosting
The Aetheric Crusade Mod pack is based around the aether and mystical fantasies!
The Aether Crusade server is a huge mod, adding a whole new dimension into your game, we wanted to keep the mod pack surrounded around it. We didnt add any game changing mods we stuck with the aether and complimentary mods! You feel like your in your own mystical world! With 10+ boss fights 100′s of mobs the aether is a mod pack that will keep you on your toes for weeks!
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Aether Crusade Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order Voids Wrath Aether Crusade Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code SPRING25 for 25% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
Aether Crusade Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Aether Crusade minecraft server modpack.
- AetherII by KingBDogz, Aether Production Team
- AetherIICore by KingBDogz, Aether Production Team
- BackPackMod by Eydamos
- BetterFurnaces by Foschi3b,TheFMinecraft
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Chisel by ATOMATIC_MAID
- CustomMenu by rick1051414
- DamageIndicatorsMod by rick1051414
- GraveStones by senpaisubarak
- Grimoire by Silentine
- Herbology by CaptainFord
- InventoryTweaks by Kobata
- Mystcraft by BinaryMage
- PlayerAPI by Divisor
- Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
- VendingBlock by ATOMATIC_MAID
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia
Aether Crusade Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!