This is a mod pack based around futuristic mods and the Star Wars mod being the main mod!
The Voids Wrath Dream Craft Server release is finally upon us guys I cannot thank you for all you for helping beta test, suggest mods, report bugs etc! We have perfected the mod pack to be close to perfection! We still have a few things we will be working on. One being the star wars mod we are working with axel closely to get updates fixing bugs, scaling issues and new dimesnions and armours to be added! We are also working on a custom generator mod that will spawn in star wars dungeons and can be used for warp drive space ships if you wanted!
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Voids Wrath Dream Craft Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Dream Craft 2 right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Dream Craft 2 with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Voids Wrath Dream Craft 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Dream Craft 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Dream Craft 2 minecraft server modpack.
- AliensVsPreditor1.6.4 by Minecraftings
- Applied Energistics by AlgorothmX2
- Autoutils by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Big Reactors by ErogenousBeef
- Carpinter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by ProfMobias
- ComputerCraft Turtles by DanTwoHundred
- CustomMenu by kingbdogz
- CustomNPCS by Noppes, DarkSignal
- DamageIndicators by Noppes
- DeathCounter2.0.0 by iChun
- Evoc by ProfMobias
- Galacticraft Core by micdoodle8
- Galacticraft Mars by micdoodle8
- GraviGun by iChun
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- Hats by iChun
- IndustricalCraft 2 by Alblaka,Player
- InfernalMobs by AtomicStryker
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- LaserMod by ProPercivalal
- Lycanites Mobs by Lycanite
- Mekanism- 184.108.40.206 by jenniferstrife
- MekanismGenerator by jenniferstrife
- MekanismTools by jenniferstrife
- MobSplice by ganymedes01
- MobSpliceCore by ganymedes01
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Morph by http://ichun.us/mods/morph/
- NEI Addions Misc by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenMods by OpenMod Team
- OpenPeripheralAddons by OpenMod Team
- OpenPeripheralCore by OpenMod Team
- Opis by Mikeemoo
- OrbitalBombardment by Poenjabiesous
- PortalGun by iChun
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Star Wars Mod by Digtial Dragon Studioes
- StarMiner by ARUBE
- Streak by iChun
- Sync by iChun
- TelePads by senpaisubaraki
- Waila by ProfMobius
- WarpDriveCore by Anon1644
- iChunUtil by iChun
- kris1268's Light Bridge Mod by Kris91268
Dream Craft 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!