PokePack 2 Server Hosting
The PokéPack Mod pack is a mod pack based around, you guessed it! POKEMON!
In Voids Wrath Poke Pack 2 Pixelmon server there are various new structures, weapons, tools, the list is endless! You really won’t understand the true power of the pack until you play it yourself. The pack really makes you feel like you’re living in your Nintendo 3DS or Gameboy Advanced! It’s completely brilliant, one minute you could be levelling up on a diglet, then you’re killing a (GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW or RED) Boss, then a Shiney could possibly spawn above your head, you’ll have to use all your skill to catch this 1/10,000 Pokémon. Next thing you know you could be battling and using the Master Ball you got from a Boss drop on a legendary Pokémon! No two people could have the same experience with this Pack. There are hundreds of Pokémon to choose from. We have added a few mods that make the experience a lot more user friendly and overall a better time!
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your PokePack Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order Voids Wrath PokePack 2 Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||24||30||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code NEWYEAR2017 for 30% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
PokePack 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about PokePack 2 minecraft server modpack.
- BetterStorage by copygirl
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Natura Expansion by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- CustomNPCS by Noppes DarkSignal
- Damage Indicators
- Inventory tweaks
- MrCrayFish's Furnature by MrCrayFish
- Natura Compat NEI
- Pixelmon 3.0.3
- PokeMart V2 Beta
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France
PokePack 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!