The Voids Wrath Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
The Voids Wrath Mod pack is a mod pack based around exploration and Mythical creatures, Its the RPG Pack of the VoidsLauncher!
There are various new mobs, structures, weapons, tools, the list is endless! You really won’t understand the true power of the pack until you play it yourself. The pack really makes you feel like you’re living in Medieval times! It’s completely brilliant, one minute you could be killing cows, then you’re killing one of hundreds of Bosses, then you could stumble upon one of many ruins or temples ready to be explored, but be careful, things aren’t always as they seem. No two people could have the same experience with this Pack, the amount of game changing mods make that impossible. There are hundreds paths to choose from, warrior, explorer, King, you decide!
The world generation in this is immaculate using the ExtraBiomesXL for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your VoidsLauncher: VoidsWrath Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of The Voids Wrath right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Voids Wrath The Voids Wrath Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The Voids Wrath Instructions
Important! Voids Launcher by default does not assign enough client RAM, increase it to 2GB+ or more by following this guide, to stop client lag.
If you are having problems with The Voids Wrath contact support.
The Voids Wrath Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about The Voids Wrath minecraft server modpack.
- BackPackMod by Eydamos
- BackTools by iChun
- BattleTowers by AtomicStryker
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- CampingMod by __Rikmuld__
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- DefaultFamiliarsMobs by pitman-87
- Divine RPG by Xolova
- ElementalTinker by Vazkii
- EnchantingPlus by mssodin28
- EntendedFamiliarsPlus by pitman-87
- ExtraBiomesXL by MisterFiber
- FamiliarsAPI by pitman-87
- InfernalMobs by AtomicStryker
- MagicalCrops by Mark719
- Mob Spawn Controls by Davidee
- Mob Dismemberment by iChun
- More Health Enhanced by nohero
- MoreBowsMod by IDiamondHunter
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- PlayerAPI by Divisor
- RPG Inventory by senpaisubaraki
- REI's Mini-Map by REINFSK
- Ruins Mod by AtomicStryker
- SecretRoomsMod by AbrarSyed
- ServerMenu by doomspork
- Smart Moving by Divisor
- Sword Pedistal by Golui
- TaleOfKingdoms by aginsun
The Voids Wrath Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!