All the Forge 10 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a All The Forge 10 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a All The Forge 10 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have All The Forge 10 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find All The Forge 10 in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of All The Forge 10, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best All The Forge 10 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Form trails over the horizon towards the next tales through All The Forge
Experience a revitalization in Minecraft’s fun with All The Forge 10 Server Hosting. You’ll be able to experience YUNG’s Modded Series to help with improving the main structures of Minecraft. There’s even the enigmatic Twilight Forest where you can fight some vanilla-type bosses. After you feel yourself finished with the bosses, go to some Dungeons and Taverns to relax or explore further into the world.
- New decor is added through the Macaw’s Series of mods
- Create allows you to automate everything with a neat visual pleasure
- Using Refined Storage prevents your hoarding problems from happening
- Take time to learn new technology with CC: Tweaked
Quick Summary of the All The Forge Modpack Series
All The Forge offers a good mix of new Minecraft Mods for you to experience. Each new iteration of the modpack changes the way the world around you is changed. Come join in on for a new and unique Minecraft Adventure.
What to Expect out of your All The Forge 10 Server
Come join in the adventure through All The Forge 10. This modpack helps promise a thrilling gameplay journey for all players while keeping itself light-hearted in terms of the action. This was originally conceived to be a “Just for Fun” pack so it doesn’t matter what kind of player you make yourself out to be.
If you’re someone who is into technology then you can journey through Create to please your mastermind levels of engineering. This can be paired well with Applied Energistics 2 for a better combination of storage after everything has been processed. Maybe you prefer to relax and would rather enjoy the many biomes offered through Biomes O’ Plenty. You can easily kick back and relax as other people help you out in this modpack.
All the Forge 10 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 6GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 7GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a All the Forge 10 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.