Centered around the games Stardew Valley & Harvest Moon!
In Farming Valley instead of the typical grind in MineCraft, you here have to build and maintain a farm/small town in order to be able to progress.
Your first goal will be to spawn in a Goddess, who will explain how to progress in the pack. Here you will slowly build up a small town, have huge farms, sell your crops, gain money and progress further. There are 4 seasons, each of which have special crops to buy, plant, and then harvest.
A huge part of this pack is selling your goods, at local NPCs, to get money, that you
can then use to progress either further with
your village, or even buy parts from other mods to progress in those.
This pack is different because:
In this pack, there are many parts, you can’t craft, instead you have to buy them with
your hard earned money.
This pack also features some small twists along the way, like hydration.
You will also find an achievement book, that gives you some long-term goals.
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Farming Valley right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Farming Valley with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Farming Valley Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Farming Valley Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Farming Valley minecraft server modpack.
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Wolf Armor and Storage (by CenturionFox)
- Hardcore Wither (by thor12022)
- Birds Nests (by cleverpanda714)
- EiraMoticons (by BlayTheNinth)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Initial Inventory (by jaredlll08)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- GooglyEyes (by iChun)
- Additional Resources (by Portablejim)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- Better Than Bunnies (by iChun)
- Tough As Nails (by Glitchfiend)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- Better Title Screen (by Girafi)
- Buttonz (by TehNut)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Mob Properties (by docrobb)
- Audio Death (by Portablejim)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Bailey’s Dailies (by ToroCraft)
- Levels (by TheXFactor117)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- DeathQuotes / Death Quotes (by andrenoel1)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Inventory Sorter (by cpw11)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Baby Mobs (by Furgl)
- Simple Achievements (by tterrag1098)
- Enchiridion (by joshiejack)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Better Foliage (by octarine_noise)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Harvest Festival (by joshiejack)
- Harvest Reader (by jaredlll08)
- SoggyMustache’s Transportation Mod (by Soggy_Mustache)
- Moons Core : SoggyMustache (by Soggy_Mustache)
Farming Valley Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!