Combine Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley with Minecraft!
From the creator of TrollCraft, Crundee Craft and much more.
From the moment you spawn the Goddess for the first time to end of your working day in the fields, Farming Valley will take you on a journey through a peaceful adventure where the goal is to build and manage a farm and village.
The seasons will pass, weather will change, animals will grow up and you will have the full experience of managing it every step of the way.
Using the Harvest Valley economy, you will need to trade for certain tools and materials that are not craftable by hand and accomplish your goals.
Will you choose livestock, crops, trade or all three to progress through the achievement book to the level of Master Farmer?
Why play Farming Valley?
- Build a village of traders, craftsmen and workers.
- Play in peace and avoid the daily Minecraft grind.
- Care for adorable animals and reap the rewards.
- Grow crops and gather resources to sell for improved goods.
Why play Farming Valley on a server?
Enroll your friends to act as farm-hands, miners, collectors and herders to achieve the goals set out in the achievement book together.
We suggest playing the modpack on peaceful mode for the full farming experience.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Farming Valley right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and farm with friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Farming Valley Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Farming Valley Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Farming Valley minecraft server modpack.
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Wolf Armor and Storage (by CenturionFox)
- Hardcore Wither (by thor12022)
- Birds Nests (by cleverpanda714)
- EiraMoticons (by BlayTheNinth)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Initial Inventory (by jaredlll08)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- GooglyEyes (by iChun)
- Additional Resources (by Portablejim)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- Better Than Bunnies (by iChun)
- Tough As Nails (by Glitchfiend)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- Better Title Screen (by Girafi)
- Buttonz (by TehNut)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Mob Properties (by docrobb)
- Audio Death (by Portablejim)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Bailey’s Dailies (by ToroCraft)
- Levels (by TheXFactor117)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- DeathQuotes / Death Quotes (by andrenoel1)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Inventory Sorter (by cpw11)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Baby Mobs (by Furgl)
- Simple Achievements (by tterrag1098)
- Enchiridion (by joshiejack)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Better Foliage (by octarine_noise)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Harvest Festival (by joshiejack)
- Harvest Reader (by jaredlll08)
- SoggyMustache’s Transportation Mod (by Soggy_Mustache)
- Moons Core : SoggyMustache (by Soggy_Mustache)
Farming Valley Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!