Modpacks start to get more Ultimate from here onwards!
The Feed The Beast Ultimate Pack is the main Feed The Beast mod pack. It is the second biggest FTB modpack to date, before FTB Unleashed.
The world generation using ExtrabiomesXL for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave. Every server is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag. And you can also install 1.6.4 plugins support, as us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTB Ultimate server hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Ultimate right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Ultimate Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Ultimate Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Ultimate minecraft server modpack.
- Advanced Machines by Zippinius, AtomicStryker
- Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMeL
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Bibliocraft by Nuchaz
- Binnie Core by Binnie
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad, SirSengir, CovertJaguar,
- Charge Pads by Myrathi
- Chicken Chunks by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- COFHcore by Team COFH
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- Equivalent Exchange 3 by Pahimar
- Ender Storage by Chickenbones
- Extra Bees by Binnie
- ExtraBiomesXL by ScottKillen, MisterFiber
- Factorization by neptunepink
- Flat Bedrock by powercrystals
- Forestry by SirSengir
- ForgeIRC by ShadwDrgn
- Gravity Gun by Gravity Gun
- Gravitation Suite by SeNtiMeL
- GregTech by Gregorious Techneticies
- Immibis Core by Immibis Core
- IndustrialCraft 2 by IC² Dev Team
- Inventory Tweaks by IC² Dev Team
- Iron Chests by Kobata
- MiscPeripherals by RichardG867
- MineFactory Reloaded by powercrystals
- ModularForceFieldSystem by ThunderDark
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Nether Ores by powercrystals
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Nuclear Control by Shedar
- Obsidian Pressure Plates by Myrathi
- OmniTools by Team COFH
- Petroleum Generator by DrCeph
- Portal Gun by iChun
- Power Converters by powercrystals
- PowerCrystalsCore by powercrystals
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- RedPower by Eloraam
- Secret Rooms by AbrarSyed
- Steve's Carts by Vswe
- Soul Shards by ShadwDrgn
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Bees by MysteriousAges
- Thermal Expansion by Team COFH
- Tubestuff by immibis
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelMenu by VoxelMenu
- VoxelPlayer by xTiming
- Xycraft by Soaryn
Ultimate Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!