What Happens when Nature goes missing? How will you work to recover it?
FTB Regrowth modpack is an HQM based pack without the common Hardcore aspect where you seek to solve these problems. You’ll start in a wasteland and eventually have the means to create a thriving magical and technical infrastructure.
Become a master farmer and explore ArgiCraft! Grow your own resources to help the lands replenish. This modpack may seem easy, but it is for people who are ready to crack down and collect a lot of resources 🙂
The world generation in this is immaculate using the ExtraBiomesXL for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Order your FTB Regrowth modpack Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Regrowth right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Regrowth Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Regrowth Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Regrowth minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Automagy by Tuhljin
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- Bagginses by lorddusk
- Baubles by Azanor
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Chisel Facades by Choonster
- ClimateControl by Zeno410
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- CustomMainMenu by Lumien
- Enchiridion by joshie
- Ender Zoo by CrazyPants
- ExtrabiomesXL by Allaryin, ScottKillen
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Garden Stuff by jaquadro
- Gravestone Mod by NightKosh
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by boni, iguana_man
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- LaunchGUI by TehNut
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- Mariculture by joshie
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- ModTweaker by joshie
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- NetherOres by skyboy026, powercrystals
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- OpenEye by Mikeemoo, boq
- Quadrum by dmillerw
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- ResourceLoader by Lumien
- Ruins by AtomicStryker
- Steve's Barren Lands by vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- Thaumic Exploration by Flaxbeard, nekosune
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Traveller's Gear by Dawn_1006
- ttCore by tterrag
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- WAILAPlugins by tterrag
- Witchery by Emoniph
- Yampst by bilde2910
Regrowth Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!