Pixelmon --- Gotta catch'em all!
The epic Pokemon Role-Playing modpack brings a new level of RPG to Minecraft, the Pixelmon mod spawns your favorite Pokemon into the game. Grab your Pokeball and your mates for the ultimate multiplayer Pokefest, can you catch all of the Pokemon?
Assuming you’ve played Pixelmon before, have you ever wanted to venture through pixelmon in a different style? That’s just what PixelSpark is! This modpack is meant to give a whole new aspect to playing pixelmon/pokemon. With enhanced customization and modifications to improve game play experience. We’re offering the best environment on Technic!
Go out and catch’em all and complete your collection!
Get your Technic PixelSpark 1.7.10 Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of PixelSpark 1.7.10 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack PixelSpark 1.7.10 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
PixelSpark 1.7.10 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about PixelSpark 1.7.10 minecraft server modpack.
- Pixelmon by epicSplashBattle
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- DirectionHUD by bspkrs
- ReiMinimap_v3 by ReiFNSK
- StatusEffectHUD by bspkrs
- AutoUtils by by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- chisel by by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- CraftGuide by Uristqwerty
- InventoryTweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Natura by mDiyo
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- OpenPeripheralAddons by OpenMods
- OpenPeripheralCore by OpenMods
PixelSpark 1.7.10 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!