PixelSpark 1.7.10 Server Hosting
Released November 2015
Pixelmon --- Gotta catch'em all!
The epic Pokemon Role-Playing modpack brings a new level of RPG to Minecraft, the Pixelmon mod spawns your favorite Pokemon into the game. Grab your Pokeball and your mates for the ultimate multiplayer Pokefest, can you catch all of the Pokemon?
Assuming you’ve played Pixelmon before, have you ever wanted to venture through pixelmon in a different style? That’s just what PixelSpark is! This modpack is meant to give a whole new aspect to playing pixelmon/pokemon. With enhanced customization and modifications to improve game play experience. We’re offering the best environment on Technic!
Go out and catch’em all and complete your collection!
Get your Technic PixelSpark 1.7.10 Server Hosting here today!
Useful Server Links
Order Technic Pack PixelSpark 1.7.10 Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code NEWYEAR2017 for 30% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
PixelSpark 1.7.10 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about PixelSpark 1.7.10 minecraft server modpack.
- Pixelmon by epicSplashBattle
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- DirectionHUD by bspkrs
- ReiMinimap_v3 by ReiFNSK
- StatusEffectHUD by bspkrs
- AutoUtils by by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- chisel by by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- CraftGuide by Uristqwerty
- InventoryTweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Natura by mDiyo
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- OpenPeripheralAddons by OpenMods
- OpenPeripheralCore by OpenMods
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France Free Server Trial
PixelSpark 1.7.10 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!