Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Server Hosting
Released August 2018
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
R.A.D. Exploration in Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons modpack
Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons (R.A.D) is a modpack that focuses on huge chunks of exploration and magical adventures.
- Delve into the ruins and dungeons scattered around in the wild for treasure, discovering hundreds of artifacts that has never been seen before
- Explore over a dozen dimensions varying from realms like The Aether‘s hostile paradise to The Beneath‘s dark and spooky atmosphere
- Fight a multitude of bosses in The Twilight Forest‘s progressional system and monsters offered from Dragons to Sirens in Ice & Fire
- FTB Quests helps with offering an entirely large set of quests that you need to complete in order to unlock new gear and loot options
- Upgrade and improve your skills to get the edge on your team-mates
Roguelike Adventures & Dungeons offers a combination mix of roguelike, dungeon crawler, and combat-based RPG systems to mesh a well-crafted modpack for all fans of these genre. Explore a never-ended landscape filled with Electroblob’s Wizardry towers to mysterious Dimensional Doors leading to dungeons that has yet to be seen. Maybe even explore the Roguelike Adventures dungeons scattered around to fight some of the strongest vanilla mobs possible and loot some of the most rewarding goodies about. If you’re not someone who likes adventuring too much however, make yourself a little base using Prefab blueprints to set up near a civilization and create a Caverns II portal which keeps for tame and easy resource farming.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour CurseForge Roguelike Adventures & Dungeons server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse R.A.D Modpack Server
Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.2)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.2)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|