The 1.12.2 Pack Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Swelve within a collection of unique modpacks in The 1.12.2 Pack
The 1.12.2 Pack allows expressions of the mind with a unique selection of various mods.
- EnderIO has some interesting Fluid Conduits, but having them modified into Gas Conduits would prove more useful for mods like Mekanism so that way they can transfer gas from one machine to another
- Aqua Acrobatics brings in the movement features from the modern versions of Minecraft into older versions, such as the hitbox state of when you’re sneaking to be 1.5 blocks or swimming in 1 block holes
- Changing around the Minecarts and improving them for automation, Steve’s Carts Reborn change the way these vehicles are designed and gives them a new way for customization by the player
- The Morph mod makes it so the player can morph into the desired mob that they killed, including those from other mods including that of The Queen from OreSpawn
The 1.12.2 Pack offers a variety of mods ranging from dimensional exploring, magic performances, and automated tech systems. Playing with friends or yourself, you can create the world as if it was your own! You can go around exploring nooks and crannies’ through places like the Twilight Forest or soaring through the stars in Galacticraft Planets, or maybe you just want to keep things vanilla with your Roguelike Dungeons experience. Maybe exploration isn’t you thing and you want to go a little more geeky by experimenting with technology. Jumping into a Modular Powersuit can help you, or maybe you want to better optimize your storage through Applied Energistics 2. Maybe you want to enjoy the ambiance through simple things like Chisel, Whoosh, and Ambient sounds. Whatever the case may be, you can go around and enjoy yourself in a play style you feel comfortable with.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour Technic The 1.12.2 Pack server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack The 1.12.2 Pack Modpack Server
The 1.12.2 Pack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|