Colony: Lost in Deep Space Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Colony: Lost in Deep Space Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Colony: Lost in Deep Space Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Colony: Lost in Deep Space pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Colony: Lost in Deep Space in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Colony: Lost in Deep Space, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Colony: Lost in Deep Space server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Travel across the worlds that are yet to be known with Obstacles to Overcome
Embark on Colony: Lost in Deep Space Server Hosting to learn about your dire situation. To grasp the situation better, you need to look forward with Farseek to find your base of operations. Afterwards, create a rocket from Galacticraft to leave your planet. It’s best to find More Planets that can support you or perhaps use a StarMaker to create your own sustainable planet.
- Nuclear energy comes into the palm of your hand with Extreme Reactors
- Add OpenBlocks items to give a lot of fun variety to your world
- Learn what block you’re looking at using WAILA
- Biomes O’ Plenty allows you to harvest a lot of materials from various biomes
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Colony: Lost in Deep Space…
Quick Summary of the Colony Modpack Series
Traversing across the stars is the dreams to many. Through the Colony duology of Colony: Lost in Deep Space & Colony: New Worlds you’ll embark on different kinds of journeys in the galaxy. Whether it’d be learning about the planets slow and steadily or trying to conquer them in rapid succession, there’s something that’s around in this interplanetary series.
What to Expect out of your Colony: Lost in Deep Space Server
Colony: Lost in Deep Space has you return back home to find something greater. There’s several obstacles you need to overcome and you need to be sure you avoid those who have attacked your ship. Rebuilding the Galacticraft rocket, it’d be smart to scavenge and utilize what is found on this planet. You’ll come across materials to create Extreme Reactors with some OpenBlocks items to make your new factories. Using these factories to power up your rocket, you can glide away from all the stars in the sky. Soaring past More Planets than you could count on, you might come to learn that your home is no longer what you wished it was. It might make developments on that abandoned StarMaker project become more of a necessity…
Colony: Lost in Deep Space Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Colony: Lost in Deep Space Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.