This pack is not modded minecraft, it is minecraft like you’ve never seen it before!
Playing VoidsWrath Crazy Craft 2.0 you’ll discover various new Mobs, structures, weapons, the list is endless! You really won’t understand the true power of the pack until you play it yourself. The pack really makes you feel like you’re living in the world of Dr Zeus, it’s completely bonkers, one minute you could be killing a cow, then you’ll morph in to a cow, then a Kraken could possibly spawn above your head, you’ll have to ask your friend to shoot you away with his gravity gun just in time. No two people could have the same experience with this Pack.
The world generation in this is immaculate using Biomes O’ Plenty for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your VoidsWrath Crazy Craft 2.0 Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Crazy Craft 2.2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Voids Wrath Crazy Craft 2.2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Crazy Craft 2.2 Instructions
Important! Voids Launcher by default does not assign enough client RAM, increase it to 2GB+ or more by following this guide, to stop client lag.
If you are having problems with Crazy Craft 2.2 contact support.
Crazy Craft 2.2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Crazy Craft 2.2 minecraft server modpack.
- AnimationAPI by thehippomaster21
- Archimedies Ships by BalkondeurAlpha
- BABY ANIMALS MODEL SWAPPER by cocoavalley
- BackPack by Eydomas
- BetterFurances by TheFrogMC
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O'Plenty Universal by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, and ted80
- Blood Magic Alchemical Wizardary by WayofTime
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Cars and Drives by Robbi Blechdose
- ChatBubbles by MamiyaOtaru
- ChickenBones by Chicken_Bones
- CodeChickenCore by ProfMobius
- CustomMenu by kingbdogz
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- DeathCounter2.0.0 by iChun
- Dimensional Doors by stevenrs11
- DogCatPlus by Flamefox
- Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA
- Dynamic Transport by Slime Void Crew
- Evoc by ProfMobius
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- GraviGun by iChun
- Hamsterrific by RazzleberryFox
- Hats by iChun
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Iron Chest by cpw
- Little Blocks by Slime Void Crew
- Lucky Block by Player In Distress
- Luppii's Ladders by Luppii
- MC Helicopter by EMB4
- Mine & Blade BattleGear- BullsEye by nerd-boy, GotoLink
- Minecraft Forge by LexManos
- Minions by AtomicStryker
- More Health Enhanced by nohero
- Morph by iChun
- Mr CrayFish's Furnature Mod by MrCrayFish
- MutantCreatures by thehippomaster21
- Natura Compat NEI by tibowac2
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- NotEnoughKeys by Mr. okushama
- OpenMods by OpenMods Team
- Refined Relocation by Dynious
- RougeLikeDungeons by Greymerk
- Ruins Spawning System by AtomicStryker
- SaintsPack by Thieves
- SlimeVoidLibrary by Eurymachus
- StarMiner by ARUBE
- SuperHeroes Ulimited by Tihyo
- The Farlanders by Fabiulu
- SecretRoomsMod by AbrarSyed,Alexbegt
- Torched 2.0.0 by iChun
- TrialMix 2.0.0 by iChun
- Village Density by maexono
- ZansMiniMap by MamiyaOtaru
- iChunUtil by ichun
- orespawn 164v17 by RealMinecraftian
Crazy Craft 2.2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!