Crazy Craft 2.2 Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
The craftiness of this pack is only matched by its craziness
Looking for Crazy Craft 3? Then click here!
Crazy Craft 2 bases itself around being as chaotic as possible without any sense of balance.
- The Saint’s Row Dubstep Gun is a set of guns implemented from the Saint’s Row games in where the guns shoot out various dubstep beats to blast enemies with damage
- Living Things have come into the world through AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs in where tools will spawn around with Diablo-style random Enchantments to give a new type of mob to combat against while having a high reward for killing
- Oh ye faithful, the Lucky Block, the introduction of the craziest possible drops from giving us the luckiest set of armor, trapping us inside of cages, or even producing a pig tower
- The Farlanders are new Ender creatures added to the game to give better possible trades, new mobs for taming, and some new enemies to battle against
Being one of the infamous modpacks in modding, Crazy Craft 2 takes the balance of Minecraft and throws it all out of whack. Starting off the Morph mod is no longer restricted by powers being activated after the Ender Dragon, meaning you can kill whatever and obtain the powers right away such as flight and their respective health! Secondly, OreSpawn returns to make dried spawn eggs available out of whatever mods are around so you can create your own farms while introducing tons of new ant dimensions. And finally mess with Star Miner and control the gravity of everything within your own radius, reversing the gravity of everything around you or changing the direction of where you’re falling to.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have enough Client RAM for this modpack or you will lag! Increase the default launcher RAM with this guide.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour Voids Crazy Craft 2 server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
The Adventure Starts Here - Voids Wrath Crazy Craft 2.2 Modpack Server
Crazy Craft 2.2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
Crazy Craft 2.2 Instructions
Important! Voids Launcher by default does not assign enough client RAM, increase it to 2GB+ or more by following this guide, to stop client lag.
If you are having problems with Crazy Craft 2.2 contact support.
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|