Explore in style, in 1.7.10
You now start with fewer hearts, but can ‘earn’ more by leveling up and sleeping in a bed. To encourage risk, you also have two ‘bonus’ hearts which will always refill, regardless of your food saturation.
There are a lot more mobs, and many more boss mobs, and several dimensions for you to explore. I may add more mods later, but this was nice and stable and I was curious as to what else folks might want to have included as optional.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the ExtraBiomesXL mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Order your ATLauncher Explorer’s Modpack 1.7.10 Server Hosting today
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Explorer's Modpack right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Explorer's Modpack Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Explorer's Modpack Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Explorer's Modpack minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Minecraft Plus API by andykuo1
- Minecraft Plus Battlehearts by andykuo1
- Minecraft Plus Satchels by andykuo1
- Minecraft Plus Wooden Buckets by andykuo1
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Chicken Shed by Vazkii,ZeroLevels
- AbyssalCraf by shinoow
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Atum: Journey Into the Sands by Shadowclaimer,JeanGlassmaker,lclc98,RebelKeithy
- Baubles by Azanor
- BD Lib by bdew
- Better Foliage by ctarine-noise, Meringue
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- The BigTrees Mod by Karob,ThorinStonehelm
- ComputerCraft by Daniel Ratcliffe,Aaron Mills
- CoroUtil by corosus
- CraftGuide by Uristqwerty
- Custom Ore Generation by JRoush,noogenesis
- Deadly World by FatherToast
- Dungeon Pack by Stuuupiiid
- Enchanting Plus by xkyouchoux,odininon,GnR Slash
- EndPlus by Valiec2019
- EnviroMine by Funwayguy,TimbuckTato,GenDeathrow,thislooksfun
- ExtrabiomesXL by MisterFiber,ScottKillen,JLBShecky,allaryin,bspkrs
- Familiars API by pitman-87
- DefaultMobPack by pitman-87
- ExtendedFamPack by pitman-87
- FortuneOres by DemoXin,KurtusReto
- Gany's End by ganymedes01
- Gany's Nether by ganymedes01
- Gany's Surface by ganymedes01
- Generator Mods by GotoLink
- Glowstone Wire by GrygrFlzr
- Iguana Tweaks by iguana_man
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Jabba by ProfMobius,Taelnia
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Kingdoms of the Overworld Mod by AnimationWiz
- Lava Monsters by FatherToast
- Level Up! by GotoLink
- Lost Books by FatherToast
- Lycanites Mobs by Lycanite
- Mantle by mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6
- Minecraft Loader by CreativeMD
- Minegicka III by WilliamLe
- MineMenu by dmillerw
- MinePainter by hypercross
- Modular Systems by pauljoda
- Natura by mDiyo,Slime Knights
- Natural Absorption by FatherToast
- New Dawn by Two
- No More Recipe Conflict by GotoLink
- Obsidian Boat by Zilulil
- Optifine by sp614x
- Plant Mega Pack by 10paktimbits
- Player API by Divisor
- Primitive Mobs by Daveyx0
- Project Zulu 1.7.10 by Soultek101, CrudeDragos
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Smart Moving Core by Divisor
- Smart Moving by Divisor
- Smart Render by Divisor
- Sound Filters by Tmtravlr
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox,boni
- TiC Tooltips by squeek
- Torch Levers by HitchH1k3r
- Warp Book by panicnot42
- Localized Weather and Stormfronts by Corosus
- WTP by Robosphinx
- Glenn's Gases by Glenn
Explorer's Modpack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!