Based on Yogcast Youtube Series
ATL Moonquest modpack is a Yogscast Inspired Unofficial Minecraft Modpack! If you haven’t seen their new Minecraft series yet this modpack has all those mods and now you can go ahead and play along too! You should really go watch it!
Human civilization has always wanted to visit the unknown, its in our DNA, so what better a centric item for a mod pack than the moon. No greater item have so many countries worked together to achieve a common goal, and that’s what I believe this mod pack is all about, mankind working together to make it to the moon, some will be aggressive and some will be strategic, how you play is up to you so we hope you enjoy!
This Moonquest modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your MoonQuest Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of MoonQuest right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher MoonQuest Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
MoonQuest Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about MoonQuest minecraft server modpack.
- Archimedes Ships by BalkondeurAlpha
- Artifice by Shukaro
- Atomic Science by No Authors
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods - BoP Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiomesOPlenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- Buildcraft by SpaceToad, BuildCraft Team
- Buildcraft Tools by Maexx97
- Calclavia Core by No Authors
- Chicken Shed by Vazkii, ZeroLevels
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by No Authors
- Cowbot Hat mod by Vazkii
- Custom Recipes by No Authors
- CustomRecipes by No Authors
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Dynamic Lights by AtomicStryker
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Forge NBTEdit by No Authors
- Galacticraft by micdoodle8
- Galacticraft-Planets by micdoodle8
- Hats Mod by iChun
- Hats Mod - Hat Stand by iChun
- ICBM by No Authors
- ImmibisCore by immibis
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- Mekanism-Generators by aidancbrady
- Mekanism-Tools by aidancbrady
- MicDoodleCore by micdoodle8
- MinecraftForge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- MrCrayFish Furniture by No Authors
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- NEI-Plugins by mistaqur
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- OptiFine by sp614x
- OptifineOptions by No Authors
- Presence Footsteps by Hurricaaane
- Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
- Resonant Induction by No Authors
- Rotten Flesh To Leather by No Authors
- SoulShards by ShadwDrgn
- TinkersConstruct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- TinkersConstruct - Mechworks by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike, Pillbox
- Treecapitator by DaftPVF, bspkrs, Lunatrius
- TubeStuff by immibis
- Universal Electricity by No Authors
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
MoonQuest Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!