Garden of Glass Q.E. - Where botanical and quest mods meet
This is my first try to make a modpack with a questbook. I know, Botania – Garden of Glass isn’t a real modpack. But I tried to make a small modpack in which you can feel the Garden of Glass but with a few additions. For example there is Iron Chests for bigger Chests. Or Chisel for a better look of some blocks. You can try a Skyblock just with Botania. And the best: It’s with questbook. You can earn rewards for things you would do if there was no questbook. For example the everlasting guilty pool. Come on, give it a chance, you can delete the profile after testing.
For me, Botania – Garden of Glass was the first time I tried Botania and was focused only on Botania. After this I added Better Questing and started to make this modpack. Hope you can enjoy it like me without questbook.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Garden of Glass Q.E. right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Garden of Glass Q.E. Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Garden of Glass Q.E. Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Garden of Glass Q.E. minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Twerk Sim 2K16 (by Funwayguy)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- A Block of Charcoal (by turkey2349)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Not Enough Items 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Gobble Core (by turkey2349)
- Botania: Garden of Glass (by Vazkii)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Default World Generator (port) (by EzTerry)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Forgiving Void (by BlayTheNinth)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- PackMode (by SkySomm)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Carry On (by Tschipp)
- MelanX Tweaks (by MelanX)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- AIOT Botania (by MelanX)
- Gravestone mod – Graves (by NightKosh)
Garden of Glass Q.E. Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!