Sometimes there’s nothing better than the classics.
Return to the basics with FTB Vanilla Plus, a carefully crafted modpack designed to enhance and expand the vanilla Minecraft experience. All the fun and cleanliness of a fresh instance but with the raw horsepower and flexibility of Forge and mods tucked neatly under the hood.
Get your FTB Vanilla plus Server Hosting Here !
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Vanilla Plus right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Vanilla Plus with your friends!
Join our public Vanilla Plus Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Vanilla Plus Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Vanilla Plus Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Vanilla Plus minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Agricraft by InfinityRaider
- Antique Atlas by squeek502
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- ChiselTones by TehNut
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- Compact Storage by tattyseal
- Custom Main Menu by lumien231
- D3Core by DoubleDoorDevelopment
- DecoCraft by RazzleberryFox
- DenseOres by RWTema
- Et Futurum by ganymedes01
- Extra Buttons by jaquadro
- FastLeafDecay by Olafski
- FlatSigns by Myrathi
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Hopper Ducts Mod by FyberOptic
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Just Another Crafting Bench by VanhalMinecraft
- LavaBoat mod by NightKosh
- Luppii's Ladders by Luppii
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 by Mine_and_Blade_Admin
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Morpheus by quetzi
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Project Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Resource Loader by lumien231
- Steve's Workshop by Vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- The Spice of Life by squeek502
- Torch Tools by DoubleDoorDevelopment
- ttCore by tterrag
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Ztones by riciJak
Vanilla Plus Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!