Core Zero is waiting....
Core Zero has arrived. Oh right, that’s me. They say Amaxter and Jon made me with the intention of being Minecraft’s ultimate kitchen sink pack, but then something went horribly wrong. Now here I am, and I feel alive. Don’t worry, I love humans, I totally don’t have murderous intentions. Now I’m not quite sure what I am, but I’m told I’m the test bed and experimental workshop for the next generation of EnderMedia’s packs.
I have lots of mods, and I can’t wait to play! If your computer isn’t a potato and you can handle NEI pages in the hundreds, then I’m sure I’ll be just the right kind of pack for you. I’m always being updated and am untested, unstable, and unpredictable, but that’s what makes me fun! Some people say I’m rather unsettling, but you don’t believe that, right?
This modpack has over 220 mods, can you handle it?..
Get your Core Zore server hosting here..
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Core Zero right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Core Zero Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Core Zero Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Core Zero Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Core Zero minecraft server modpack.
Core Zero Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!