The 1.20 update is all about self expression, specifically self expression through representation, story telling, and world building. And, it's the journey - your trails - that ties it all together. The Minecraft worlds belong to the players - and so do the stories, or tales, about those worlds.
Fabric 1.20.2 Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Fabric 1.20.2 - The Lightweight, Experimental Modding Toolchain for Minecraft
FabricAPI 1.20.2 and the new server hosting provided makes way for the future of modded multiplayer. With a better coding network and more model crafting, modded Minecraft will never be the same again.
Quote: “Forge has been slow in updates over time and it’s not always easy to create a mod on there. Fabric, like Rift, was created in response to make modding easier and faster for everyone while giving players a more enjoyable experience.”
Through the use of Fabric, you’ll be able to pave a new way into modpacks and enjoying the great experiences of Fabric Minecraft. Giving even lower end computers a chance to play these mods, you’ll be able to experience the following:
- Faster porting
- Leaner game instances
- Allows access to Alpha and Beta versions of mods
- A toolchain that everyone can use – even those who aren’t good at modding
- Includes countless bugfixes, optimizations, and improvements
- Provides a fast, optimized tool for accurately remapping JAR files (tiny-remapper)
- Uses small tools with various functionality (Stitch)
- Includes multiple languages aside from Java for coding such as Kotlin and Scala
For a better understanding of Fabric, head over to FabricAPI’s main site.
For a list of the mods available for Fabric 1.20.2 and earlier versions, check out FiberMC’s modded list.
StickyPiston also has various articles to get you started on Fabric server running in our Knowledgebase: Modpacks & Modded Minecraft.
Start your own Fabric 1.20.2 Server Hosting Today.
The Adventure Starts Here - Minecraft Fabric 1.20.2 Server
Fabric 1.20.2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|