Adding LiteLoader to a FTB modpack Client (1.6.x+)
- Open the FTB Launcher
- Go to the 'Options' tab and make a note of the 'Install folder...'
- Browse to the FTB install folder
- Browse to this location within the FTB install folder create any directories that don't exist: \libraries\com\mumfrey\liteloader\1.6.4
- Download the LiteLoader Installer from: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1868280-172api-liteloader-for-minecraft-172/
- Run LiteLoader Installer
- Click on the 'Extract LiteLoader' option
- Change the path at the bottom to: \libraries\com\mumfrey\liteloader\1.6.4
- Click OK
- Now browse to your modpack's 'minecraft' folder: \\minecraft
- Find the pack.json file and open it in a text editor. e.g. Notepad
- Add '--tweakClass com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTweaker' to the "minecraftArguments" section (line 2)
- Add the following to the top of the libraries section:
- Save the file
Was this answer helpful?
We reccommend that you have at server with at least 2GB of RAM if you wish to run a Feed The...
The Feed the beast client will ask you to update your game when a new version is released, when...
Changing the server option in the control panel does not change the server it just chooses a...