The 1.7.10 Pack Server Hosting
Released October 2016
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Relive the good old days with the 1.7.10 pack
The 1.7.10 Pack brings in a massive collection of mods to better define the genre of “All The Mod” modpacks.
- Compared to other Energy based mods, Zetta Industries (or ZI for short) is a mod that aims to add functionality between all the energy in order to store various types of them or to connect them all
- If you’ve ever wanted high-tech advanced defense systems or powerful and nifty gadgets, then Defense Tech is the right mod for you to blow your enemies up to smithereens
- The Hardcore Questing Mode introduces a possibility to play your life based on the hardcore mode, with the addition of more than 1 life being allowed before you turn into the dreadful spectator
- It’s the Little Things that make all the difference in the world, or so I’m told given the new customization given to the multiplayer list or warnings for those who might not have allocated enough RAM to a modpack
The 1.7.10 Pack has collected a massive amount of 200+ active mods over the years to bring in an experience that’s best worth playing. From some of the more simple mods such as a Death Counter to keep track of your deaths or a small Ding when your durability is low, to some of the more extremes seen in Necromancy‘s raise of the dead and RailCraft‘s high speed action Minecart creations. There’s a bit of modded in here for everyone to experience at all points of life. Fly high in the sky with Simply Jetpacks, locate your favorite biomes using a Nature’s Compass, or mess with Jon’s Exclusives that were made initially for ust him to see what the world around you has in store.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour CurseForge The 1.7.10 Pack server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack The 1.7.10 Pack Modpack Server
The 1.7.10 Pack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.2)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.2)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|