Scramble Craft Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Scramble Craft Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Scramble Craft Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Scramble Craft pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Scramble Craft in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Scramble Craft, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Scramble Craft server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Try to wrap your head around crafting everything in the game here
Scramble Craft Server Hosting changes the modpack formula to make some of the silliest crafting recipes possible. Inspiring the likes of Kehaan’s Amnesia, travel across the lands as the recipes scramble through the Recipe Scramble mod. The amount of randomness is only increased when you have to deal with the blocks of Chance Cubes or even Lucky Blocks.
- Locate these little critters known as Inventory Pets to utilize their strange powers
- The all powerful and Mighty Ender Chicken is the mightiest chicken around
- Equip the Traveller’s Backpack to store a bunch of items all at once
- Prevent your inventory being lost with a Gravestone keeping your items instead
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Scramble Craft…
Quick Summary of the Scramble Craft Modpack Series
The idea of working hard for something is expanded in randomness through Scramble Craft. You’re stuck in a Minecraft world that makes literally 0 sense to be in. Items dropped change into something new, crafting recipes change into something that’s wacky, and there’s new and mysterious technology around.
What to Expect out of your Scramble Craft Server
Scrambling to find your crafting recipes, Scramble Craft introduces a new set of crafting recipes every time you load up a new world. Using the Recipe Scramble mod, you might end up crafting a crafting table only to get a nice looking hat or you could craft a stick only to get yourself an awesome rocket launcher. Just be sure to write down your recipes, especially if you encounter the Chance Cubes recipe as these can give you some of the most valuable materials with the cost of crazy chances happening like in Lucky Blocks. And be sure you equip those TechGuns guns as you will encounter the mobs from Advent of Ascension who are looking mighty hungry for a player.
Scramble Craft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Scramble Craft Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.