Reset Your Multicraft Password
A guide to updating your Minecraft Server to the latest version and upgrading your plugins.
- Log into your billing account
- View your server
- Change the password
- Log into Multicraft
Log into your billing account
- Hover over the Account link on the menu bar then click login
- Enter the email address and password from the email with the subject 'Welcome to StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting'
- Click Login then save the password to make logging in easier next time
View your server
- Click the server link you want to change the password for
- From the left hand 'Action' menu choose 'Change Password'
- Enter your new password in twice
- Make sure you make a secure password atleast 8 characters with a number
- Click 'Save Changes'
Login into Multicraft
- Either Click the 'Multicraft Login' button at the top of the page
- Or visit either the :
US control panel https://us.stickypiston.co
EU control panel https://eu.stickypiston.co
- Then enter you username and password
Having problem logging in?
- There can be a number of reason for why you can not login, read this article or open and support ticket
Was this answer helpful?
To change your email address in the billing system or your Multicraft control panel username you...
Questions Do you offer SSH or FTP access? Can I set up access for extra users? I've found a...
Service Questions What kind of Performance and Quality can I expect hosting a Minecraft server...
When you have problems logging into control panel it could be one of the follow problems.If you...
If you do not pay the invoice for your server before the deadline then it will be suspended....