If your world ever badly gets griefed or gets corrupted we keep 3 backups of your world which are made every 24hrs.
Follow these instructions to rollback your world to the most recent working version.
- Stop your server by clicking the stop button
- Login to Multicraft FTP
- Click the checkboxes next to the worlds, including the End and Nether then click the rename button
- Rename the worlds with the prefix of old_ so you would have old_world, old_world_nether, old_world_end
- Exit ftp then click: File > Backup > Restore
- Click Restore next to the backup you want to restore, wait for backup to finish unpacking
- Start your server
- Once you are happy that the world is ok, delete the folders you prefixed with old_
Now the world should be restored, if not get in touch with support and we'll help you.