How to delete the Overworld, Nether or End from your Minecraft Server
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If your world ever badly gets griefed or gets corrupted we keep 3 backups of your world which are...
A step by step guide to create a backup file in Multicraft and download it to your computer....
A guide to starting a brand new world with Multicraft using a new seed value or alternate terrain...
To change your server settings you will need to edit the server.properties file, this is found in...
Why Choose StickyPiston Hosting?
- Instant Server Setup
- Managed Minecraft Hosting
- Support Included (not an extra!)
- Plugin Help & Installs
- Email Support & Live Chat
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee * Terms apply
- DDoS Protection
- Free Upgrades & Re-installs
- One Click Installer
- Minecraft Maps
- Intel E5-1650 E5-2650
- Plugin Packs
- Multicraft FTP/MySQL
- Super fast SSD Drives