To change your server settings you will need to edit the server.properties file, this is found in your top level server folder. You can edit the following in the server properties file
- Allow Flying
- Whitelist on/off
- Spawn monsters
- Spawn animals
- enable command blocks
- Set the message of the day
- Set the level seed
- set online mode
- turn PVP on or off
There are many other options to choose from, here's the reference guide to all the server properties here http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Server.properties
How to edit the server properties config file
To edit the file you can use FTP or use the Multicraft config editor to edit the server.properties.
- Log into the Multicraft control panel
- Click Files > Config Files
- Click Server Settings which is the first option
- Find the server setting you want to edit.
- Once you have made your changes click save then restart your server.
Sometimes a server option is not in the config file and you need to manually add it.
If you use the FTP option to edit the file directly and add the extra config lines in.
1. Click Files > FTP File Access
2. Enter your Multicraft Username
3. Find the server.properties files then click edit
4. Make your changes, click save then restart your server
This is how yo use the FTP