Crazy Craft 4 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an Crazy Craft 4 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Crazy Craft 4 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Crazy Craft 4 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Crazy Craft 4 pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Crazy Craft 4, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best Crazy Craft 4 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
The pinnacle of insanity has been reached and there's not much holding it back
It wasn’t thought to be returning, but Crazy Craft 4 Server Hosting surprises everyone. With staples such as OreSpawn making its return, you’ll need to tackle the craziest mobs around. Luckily you’ll have the help of Equivalent Exchange 3 to convert materials from unwanted trash to the precious jewels. With the Legends Mod adding in tons of useful materials and the power to Level Up, there’s no doubt you can take this world back for yourself.
- Recipe Scramble is an AtlantisCraft original that scrambles all recipes
- Store everything that you could want into Iron Chests
- Use the power to Morph into creatures to confuse everyone
- Configure your game to stop conflicts using Controlling and smooth gameplay controls
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Crazy Craft 4…
Quick Summary of the Crazy Craft Modpack Series
The original Crazy Craft series was a series of modpacks dedicated to giving you the craziest of times. While successors have come around, the original tetralogy was made without much thought or care other than to feed into the goal of being crazy.
What to Expect out of your Crazy Craft 4 Server
As the final modpack in the series, Crazy Craft 4 ups the ante in what is considered to be crazy and insane. With notable mods such as OreSpawn and Morph returning, you’ll be sure to experience something like before. There’s even a new randomizer option thanks to Recipe Scramble being added from the Scramble Craft series. Of course, this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea so that’s why it’s an option to pick from rather than implemented into the modpack itself. You’ll travel far and wide to learn everything that has happened to the world of Minecraft yet again. There’s only hope that your insanity doesn’t take control of you thanks to everything that has been added.
Crazy Craft 4 RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Crazy Craft 4 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.