A whitelist can be used to limit which players can join your server.
This is ideal if you want to host a private server for just you and your friends.
- Open the Multicraft server panel. (This displays the pack logo, player slots, RAM usage and other items)
- On the lefthand side click
Edit Server Configurationfrom the dropdown menu.
- Change the Whitelisting option to
Saveat the bottom of the screen.
- Return to the Multicraft server panel.
Consoleon the lefthand side.
- In the text entry box enter the following commands and click
Sendto use them on the server.
whitelist on: Activates the Whitelist.
whitelist off: Deactivates the Whitelist.
whitelist list: Prints a list of all players currently able to access the server.
whitelist add <playername>: Replace
<playername>with the players Minecraft username to add them to the Whitelist.
whitelist remove <playername>: Replace
<playername>with the players Minecraft username to remove them from the Whitelist.
whitelist save: Saves the current Whitelist to the configuration file.
- You can also save the Whitelist by restarting the server.
- If a player is removed from the Whitelist while they are on the server, they will be disconnected.
- If you are an OP on the server (See: How to OP a Player on your server), then you can use the following commands in game.
- To start typing a command simply press the
- This is required before a command otherwise it will send as a chat message in-game instead of executing as intended.
/whitelist add <playername>
/whitelist remove <playername>
Whether you own a Server with StickyPiston.co or don’t, we are always happy to help with any technical issues you may be having. Open a support ticket with our team and we will be in touch.
Open Support Ticket