It might as well be cheating!
Technic Big Dig Server hosting where this modpack is centered around a new kind of world generation, with large and frequent ore veins. With a hefty mod list and a ton of fat veins, we hope you’ll spend less time collecting resources, and more time experimenting with the best mods the Minecraft community has to offer.
Ride a chocobo, build the factory of your dreams, and melt down all the ores- some call it cheating. And, well, it pretty much is.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.5.2 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Technic Big Dig Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Big Dig right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Big Dig Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Big Dig Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Big Dig minecraft server modpack.
- Not Enough Items by chicken_bones
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Monster Spawn Highlighter by Lunatrius
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Better Anvils by vdvman1
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad, Krapht, and SirSengir
- Chococraft by Torojima
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- ComputerCraft: Immibis' Peripherals by immibis
- OpenCCSensors by Cloudy and Mikee
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Dimensional Doors by StevenRS11
- Dungeon Pack by stuuupiiid
- Equivalent Exchange 3 by Pahimar
- Ender Storage by Ecu and chicken_bones
- Forestry by Sir Sengir
- Forestry: Extra Bees by Binnie
- Iron Chests by cpw
- MineChem by ljdp and Rushmead
- MineFactory Reloaded by Powercrystals
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- MPS Addons by Andrew2448
- CoFH OmniTools by KingLemmingCoFH
- Pam's Wee! Flowers by Pam and Rhodox
- Rotten Flesh to Leather by Epic Blargh
- Secret Rooms by Abrar Syed
- Starting Inventory by DaftPVF and bspkrs
- Soul Shards by Shadw Drgn
- Thermal Expansion by KingLemmingCoFH
- Treecapitator by DaftPVF and bspkrs
- Useful Food by Silentspy
- Nether Ores by Powercrystals
- Immibis Microblocks by immibis
- Trade Booth by aeroc
- BuildCraft Additional Pipes by Flow86
- Galacticraft by micdoodle8
- Greg's Lighting by Greg Ewing
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- Better Storage by Copygirl
- MFFS by Calclavia
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo
- Natura by mDiyo
- Atomic Science by Calclavia
- ICBM by Calclavia
- Mekanism by Aidancbrady
- Ender Ore by Shukaro
- Enchanting Plus by mssodin28 and GnRSlash
- Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
- Artifice by Shukaro
- Open Peripheral by Mikee
- Project Bench by _bau5
- BuildCraft: Logistics Pipes by davboecki, theZorro266, ArtForz, GUIpsp, AartBlueStroke, and others.
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
Big Dig Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!