Big Dig Server Hosting
Released April 2013
It might as well be cheating!
Technic Big Dig Server hosting where this modpack is centered around a new kind of world generation, with large and frequent ore veins. With a hefty mod list and a ton of fat veins, we hope you’ll spend less time collecting resources, and more time experimenting with the best mods the Minecraft community has to offer.
Ride a chocobo, build the factory of your dreams, and melt down all the ores- some call it cheating. And, well, it pretty much is.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.5.2 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Technic Big Dig Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order Technic Pack Big Dig Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||30||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code SPRING25 for 25% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
Big Dig Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Big Dig minecraft server modpack.
- Not Enough Items by chicken_bones
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Monster Spawn Highlighter by Lunatrius
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Better Anvils by vdvman1
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad, Krapht, and SirSengir
- Chococraft by Torojima
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- ComputerCraft: Immibis' Peripherals by immibis
- OpenCCSensors by Cloudy and Mikee
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Dimensional Doors by StevenRS11
- Dungeon Pack by stuuupiiid
- Equivalent Exchange 3 by Pahimar
- Ender Storage by Ecu and chicken_bones
- Forestry by Sir Sengir
- Forestry: Extra Bees by Binnie
- Iron Chests by cpw
- MineChem by ljdp and Rushmead
- MineFactory Reloaded by Powercrystals
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- MPS Addons by Andrew2448
- CoFH OmniTools by KingLemmingCoFH
- Pam's Wee! Flowers by Pam and Rhodox
- Rotten Flesh to Leather by Epic Blargh
- Secret Rooms by Abrar Syed
- Starting Inventory by DaftPVF and bspkrs
- Soul Shards by Shadw Drgn
- Thermal Expansion by KingLemmingCoFH
- Treecapitator by DaftPVF and bspkrs
- Useful Food by Silentspy
- Nether Ores by Powercrystals
- Immibis Microblocks by immibis
- Trade Booth by aeroc
- BuildCraft Additional Pipes by Flow86
- Galacticraft by micdoodle8
- Greg's Lighting by Greg Ewing
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- Better Storage by Copygirl
- MFFS by Calclavia
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo
- Natura by mDiyo
- Atomic Science by Calclavia
- ICBM by Calclavia
- Mekanism by Aidancbrady
- Ender Ore by Shukaro
- Enchanting Plus by mssodin28 and GnRSlash
- Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
- Artifice by Shukaro
- Open Peripheral by Mikee
- Project Bench by _bau5
- BuildCraft: Logistics Pipes by davboecki, theZorro266, ArtForz, GUIpsp, AartBlueStroke, and others.
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia
Big Dig Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!