Jump in! Get inspired...
What is Block 19?
It is a joint effort between the mod pack development group behind Resonant Rise and the Sponge Development team to bring you a larger, prettier version of the Official Sponge Forge Test Pack.
This pack includes some very well known mods, including the wonderfully immersive Botania mod which brings in the balanced combination of nature and magic to create some interesting items. Blood Magic…summon demons, do dark rituals and conjure evil spells. Forestry introduces a lot to do, from bee breeding and butterfly collecting to your own juice production line, to producing brand new trees and machinery!
Get your Block 19 Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of ATLauncher Block 19 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher ATLauncher Block 19 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
ATLauncher Block 19 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about ATLauncher Block 19 minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Baubles by Azanor
- Actually Additions by Ellpeck
- AppleCore by squeek502
- ARMourstands by Topisani
- Auto Ore Dictionary Converter by MattDahEpic
- BD Lib by bdew
- Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry by WayofTime
- Boilerplate by SkySom,warlordjones,decebaldecebai
- Bookshelf by darkhax,lclc98
- Botania by Vazkii
- Chameleon by jaquadro
- Chisels & Bits by AlgorithmX2
- Cooking for Blockheads by BlayTheNinth
- Crafting Tweaks by BlayTheNinth
- Dark Utilities by Darkhax
- DeepResonance by McJty,Elec332
- ElecCore | Rendering Library by Elec332
- Ender Compass by MrIbby
- EnderCore by tterrag,CrazyPants
- Ender IO by CrazyPants,tterrag,HenryLoenwind,MatthiasM,CyanideX
- EnderTanks by ShetiPhian
- Ender Zoo by crazypants
- Extra Bit Manipulation by Phylogeny
- Fast Leaf Decay by Olafski
- FlatBedrock Xplosion's Edition by big_Xplosion
- Forestry by SirSengir,mezz
- Gear Swapper by McJty
- Advanced Generators by bdew
- Graves Mod by FireBall1725,FusionLord
- HelpFixer by matthewprenger
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- Just Enough Items by mezz
- Levels by TheXFactor117
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- Mantle by boni,progWML6,Alexbegt
- McJtyLib by McJty
- MattDahEpic Core by MattDahEpic
- MineMenu by dmillerw,Girafi
- Morph-o-Tool by Vazkii
- Multi-Beds by ShetiPhian
- Multi-Storage by ShetiPhian
- NetherPortalFix by BlayTheNinth
- NotEnoughCodecs by OpenMods,other_boq
- Not Enough Wands by romelo333,McJty
- OpenComputers by Florian 'Sangar' Nuecke,Johannes 'Lord Joda' Lohrer
- Packing Tape by gigaherz
- Pam's HarvestCraft by Pamela Collins
- Platforms by ShetiPhian
- Pressure Pipes by bdew
- Progressive Automation by Vanhal
- Psi by Vazkii
- Quark by Vazkii,wiiv
- Random Things by Lumien
- Refined Storage by Refined Storage contributors
- Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3,TheMike,P3pp3rF1y
- RFTools by McJty
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Roots by Elucent,Leordas
- ShetiPhian-Core by ShetiPhian
- Stackie by Lunatrius
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Super Crafting Frame by EdgarAllen
- Tinkers' Construct by boni,KnightMiner
- Terraqueous by ShetiPhian
- The One Probe by McJty
- TIS-3D by Sangar
- Totemic by Pokefenn,ljfa
- Vein Miner by portablejim
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek
- What Are We Looking At by Darkhax
- Woot by Ipsis
- xLib by TheXFactor117
- BetterMinecraftChat by BlayTheNinth
- Block Drops by MrRiegel
- Chunk Animator by lumien
- Item Scroller by masa
- JourneyMap by techbrew,mysticdrew
- Just Enough Resources by way2muchnoise
- MapWriter by mapwriter
- MoreOverlays by feldim2425
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- Neat by Vazkii
- Pong by modmuss50
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- SpongeForge by SpongePowered
ATLauncher Block 19 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!