Lamarus Amalgamate Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Lamarus Amalgamate Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Lamarus Amalgamate Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Lamarus Amalgamate pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Lamarus Amalgamate in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Lamarus Amalgamate, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Lamarus Amalgamate server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
As an upgrade in mods and the versioning, Amalgamate upgrades from the previous iteration
As an upgrade to its predecessor, Lamarus Amalgamate Server Hosting fixes the issues from before. You can use Applied Energistics 2 to improve your storage. To find the meteors for this mod though, you’ll need to track the JourneyMap to be able to find them easily. And with CoFH World, it’ll be easy to upgrade everything without problem.
- Experience a more optimized Minecraft with FoamFix patching out RAM leaks
- Soar across the planets within Galacticraft and its Planets add-on
- Locate and find suitable biomes for a sustainable home using a Nature’s Compass
- Optimize your storage in Translocators to help with a more organized depository
Quick Summary of the Lamarus Modpack Series
The Lamarus series combines all of the modpack author’s favorite mods together. It’s a compilation of all that the creator has enjoyed while tweaking things around to make everything feel more composed together. Progression is slowed a bit, but not at a snail’s pace like other modpacks or to a marginal degree that will annoy the player.
What to Expect out of your Lamarus Amalgamate Server
Lamarus Amalgamate brings back the light-hearted experience of the Lamarus Composite pack without sacrifice to a player’s performance. There is no more heavy focuses that you’ll need to worry about in this modpack, instead exploring the various mods offered in technology, magic, and exploration. Start off by using JourneyMap to explore the massively expanding world and setting up waypoints at various improved destinations offered in CofH World‘s generation. Then after settling down in a place, use technology and storage to create a self-sufficient base in Applied Energistics 2 (AE2), which offers a new ME Network.
Lamarus Amalgamate Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Lamarus Amalgamate Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.