Enigmatica 9 Server Hosting
Released November 2022
- 20% Off Today
20% off Minecraft Hosting for the server lifetime. Use Promo Code MINECRAFTY
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
An Infamous Modpack delves down into the Deep Dark
Enigmatica 9 brings out a new ways for people to take a gander at 1.19.
- Explore the Blue Skies where you’ll advance through the Everbright and Everdawn dimensions that give tons of life that doesn’t deter from the initial Minecraft ideology for dimensions
- The Bumblezone is a dimension filled to the brim with honey-type blocks alongside with bees that can generate the simplest of ores like diamonds or gold
- When you look around your base and see the lack of items around to make it pop out, Decorative Blocks comes out and gives you the ability to add new types of seats or even support beams to give more life into your home
- Glyphs and Arcana force are still mysterious to the players involved inside Ars Elemental, a magic mod which adds in 4 new elemental schools that are amazing in teaching you the forces of nature
Enigmatica 9 brings out the brightest and best that you can find inside the Deep Dark Update. Explore a new 1.19 modded world by looking at Compact Machines or machinery that can be found from these small rooms hidden inside of simple blocks. Using these machines in a compact form will allow you to generate resources from Farmer’s Delight to keep up the food income that you’ll need for your adventures. As you explore around, you could come across different biomes from Oh The Biomes You’ll Go that will offer new block types to work with. Knowing where these biomes are will be tough though, so using a Nature’s Compass can help you discover the best biomes and the best blocks to work with for your home.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour Curse Enigmatica 9 server trial, try before you buy.
At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Enigmatica 9 Modpack Server
Enigmatica 9 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 6GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 7GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.2)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.2)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|